16.) This broken city

Tell me if the videos working. If not, it's Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez. Enjoy! ~LMA

(Y/n)'s POV

Walking down the dirtied, cracked streets was almost depressing. Everywhere we looked, destruction had left an ugly footprint. We made our way back to my house cause it was closer to change from our dirtied night clothes. When we arrived, (Bff/1) and (Bff/2) ran off to the guest room to grab the spare clothes they left here from multiple sleepovers and all nighters. I strode to my own room, grabbing my outfit :
(Because of the fucking haters, I'm changing it so it 'appeases' people)

 I strode to my own room, grabbing my outfit : (Because of the fucking haters, I'm changing it so it 'appeases' people)

And ran off to the bathroom to dress. Once I was done, I walked out to see (Bff/1) :

 Once I was done, I walked out to see (Bff/1) :

And (Bff/2) :

at the front door waiting

at the front door waiting. I packed my bag with what we would need, same with (Bff/1). A good 20 minutes later she began listing stuff off as we double checked everything. "Water bottles?"

"Check."

"Long-lasting food?"

"Sorta Check."

"Random weapon (Y/n) has in her house?"

"Yup."

"Random kitchen knife?"

"Good."

"Ladylike essentials?"

"Got em' "

"OK we're good to go. Let's head out!" we all marched out the door, (Bff/1) shutting it behind us. We walked down the streets, eyeing everything around us. It was all torn apart and destroyed. We had made our way to the park, not seeing anyone or anything the whole way there. I was getting the whole zombie apocalypse/Fallout 4 feeling in my gut. Too bad we don't have that dog with us. We passed tons of broken down houses and torn up places. This was our world, no doubt about it, but what happened is what I couldn't figure out. This place looked dead. Trees were dark and shedding leaves like crazy, papers from broken shops flew around and brushed the ground. Stores and shops had front windows broken and their doors smashed to the ground. Houses and apartments even had their windows shattered. The park looked relatively decent with only a small amount of trash and papers gliding along  the paths. We decided to stop at the statue the entire park was encircled around for a good vantage point. When we got closer, voices could be heard and a strange marching sound. 'more people?' we hid behind one of the larger bushes, peering through it. What we saw made us both extremely happy but also extremely uncertain. Storm Troopers in rows of a dozen were stationed in front of a large ship where none other than Phasma and Hux were conversing on the boarding platform. When (Bff/1) and (Bff/2) saw them, they rushed from hiding to see them. But I stayed behind a bit, scanning for him. 'No doubt while I was thinking he heard me. But where is he?!'

"Girls! We thought we'd never see you again!" Phasma greeted them but when she saw me frantically searching, she sighed. "He's out. Said he had a bad feeling and needed to find you guys."

"He should be back soon, don't worry." Hux reassured ne but I was still a bit disappointed. I really wanted to see him.

"I'm gonna go look for him. I know this city like the back of my hand, he doesn't." they started to protest but I held my hand up, signalling for them to save it. I spun around on my heels, the troopers making a pathway as I walked between their ranks. 'Don't worry. I'm coming Kylo'

4 hours later:

Why had I been so stupid? Going off on my own and seeing him? Sound familiar?! But of course, OF COURSE, I didn't think of that before. Now look at me. Dirtied with scrapes and cuts littering my arms and legs. And I was all alone. No (Bff/1), no (Bff/2). No Phasma or Hux or any Storm Trooper friends, including Red. And worst of all: no Kylo. I'll never see him again. And it was all THEIR fault!!!!!

Guys, this is actually getting where I wanted it to. The main prompt for this book is coming up and I really can't wait.

Anywho guys tell me what you think so far, I'd really like to know.

I'm sorry for the shortness but I'm really busy with babysitting and helping my parents.

Also go check out my latest Random Stuff update because there is something I need you guys to comment on.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, comment, vote and have a nice day! ~ LMA