18.) I'm on the Dark side

Here's an Update THEN a short A/N at the bottom.

Also, my teacher dabbed in class!!! It was horrific in every way. ~LMA

(Y/n)'s POV :

I was heading to meet with the Supreme Leader, recently completing my latest mission. Kashyyyk was defeated and hundreds of wookiees were being transported to some remote planet. Thanks to me. And ya know what was worst of all? I felt nothing. No care, no sympathy, no regret, not even pity for the Troopers that had to deal with them. I felt empty and hollow after every mission, not really caring about what I did. As I walked to the holo room, I didn't look at any of the Troopers who passed me. They feared me. I read it in their minds. Once, one Trooper in particular, by the name of R7e3d was persistent in me telling them what happened to me, asking where the 'others' were but she learned her lesson quick when I aimed my blaster at her. I was the leader of the First Order now, and everything and everyone will learn to fear me. That's what Supreme Leader says. He also gave me a new name. Nyala Ren (Pronounced NI-A-LA ). I liked it much better than (Y/n). It made me seem scarier and more dangerous than my old name. I had a black leather skirt that reached my knees on and a black tank top with my red interior, black exterior cape on that had my swan symbol on my back. My helmet hid my face, just as it had hid His.

I walked to the doors of the holo room, the guard fumbling with the door before opening it while cowering.

"Nyala. How did the mission go?" Supreme Leader had a loud booming voice, his holo glowing a bluish color.

"Over successful Supreme Leader. Large amounts of Wookiees are being transported as we speak." I was monotone as well. No emotion, no hint of pride. Then someone's voice faintly whispered.

'(Y/n) why would you do this. Please, don't listen to him anymore. He lied-' I shut the voice out before it could continue.

"Very good. Now please attend to your post in the main control room." He dismissed me and I left without a word. I made my way to the control room, thinking back to what the man had said. 'He lied? What's that supposed to mean?' Entering the control room, cadets were running around, Troopers guarding the door, and thousands of small blinking lights on the black and silver panels with screens lit in a dull blue.

"Miss Ren, ma'am, there has been word from our resistance insider that they are planning an attack with the Jedi girl. Your orders Ma'am?" A single Officer asked me, avoiding eye contact and shifting on his feet.

"Prepare a fleet and all sectors. I need four Troopers at every entry point and exit. Then do a sweep of the base. Anything wrong? Fix it now." I approached the main window to view the outside terrain. Snow was everywhere and the ice had left a fog film over the glass. I began tapping my black sharp nails against the frame, thinking about the Jedi girl and what I'd do when she got here. 'I'd kill her, that's what' I left after a while, heading to my favorite room. Strangely, I didn't like my personal room. I couldn't say why, but I hated it. Instead I went to the room a hall or two down from it and entered the bedroom. It had a bed with black sheets, silver platinum desk and drawers along with a large ash table sort of thing where you'd probably put a helmet (do you guys know who's room it is?). I took my helmet off and placed it there, also removing my cape and shoes. I then went to lay in the bed, the soft sheets and strange sent comforting me. It smelled warm, if that's possible, and masculine. The good kind too. I really liked it and honestly really wanted to know who had once been here. I began to doze off, letting the soft bed and smell guide me to sleep.

~ Dream land ~

I was standing in a large field covered in yellowing grass and autumn trees bordering it.

'(Y/n) why did you block me out?' the voice from earlier amplified through the air but I didn't answer not did I acknowledge it.

'(Y/n)... Please... Listen to me!' The voice got louder and much sterner.

'Fine!! But who are you?!' I mentally yelled.

'My name... Is Ben. Ben Solo. (Y/n) you gotta listen to me. Do you remember the day of the attack?'

'What attack? Was it one of my-'

'No it wasn't one of your mission (Y/n).' He sighed. 'It was one of mine. You and your small team were to be rescued. You went out to look for me after I went out on a...personal search. Do you remember that?' The memory resurfaced. I had tried to bury and forget it but I don't think I could.

'I do. Snoke had confronted me on the street, showing me the damage the resistance had done... And the death of my frie- team and... My love.' A small sniffle escaped me and tears pricked my vision. I'd never show it, but I missed my friends and Kylo more than anything. I guess you could say that's why I was like this. The resistance took everything from me, now I'll destroy them.

'Well I need to tell you something. Snoke lied. Your team and love are still alive.'

'What? W-where are they?!'

"Closer than you think..."

Hai guys!! OK so first: THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!!!! XD AND A BIG THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE FOLLOWING ME!!!

Second: This story will soon be undergoing editing and a few changes will be made other than spelling issues.

Third: I was listening to One of Us from Lion King 2 and the feels hit me so hard because I had been thinking of Kylo and it just corresponded so much with him being... Well Kylo.

Fourth: 1069 words!! Woohoo!!

Fifth: nya!!!!!!! I only have six weeks more of school!!!!! I'm gonna miss my teachers!!

Sixth: Thanks for reading, vote and comment for more and have a nice day!!

~LMA