9.) I think I love you

--EDITED-- JUST MINOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. NOTHING TOO SERIOUS.

 BOO! I'm alive! ~ LMA

(Y/n)'s POV

Well, training was a bitch.

Kylo kept looking at me funny, and he was a bit easier with his attacks. Not that it helped. I was like a snail in a tigers race, my mind elsewhere while my body went into autopilot. I snapped out of my trance when the floor hit my butt, or the other way around. Kylo had won yet again, but this time he sat on the floor with me.

"(Y/n), are you sure your alright. You don't look so good." If I were to be honest, I really wasn't. The whole time we had been training, my thoughts had wondered to that feeling Kylo gave me. It was so weird. I had also thought of my world, but that was irrelevant. I really didn't miss it. Although the food was much better there, I didn't exactly like Earth. People were mean and I wasn't exactly 'normal' so it was sometimes directed at me. I wasn't abused or constantly bullied, but it wasn't all happy fun times. Now I run everything with my friends and of course I'd never abuse my power but I had to admit it would be fun. Ruling a galaxy sounded amazing.

'Kylo.' I thought without realizing, starting to doze into my own world again.

'(Y/n)? What is it?' He sounded so desperate.

"Huh?! Oh, yea, look I'm fine. Really. Just a little out of it today I guess." I had managed to remember what he asked before, answering with a shy grin. God his voice! Up until now, I had never noticed how smooth and deep it was. Nor the way his hair made those cute waves when he ran his hands through it. And those dark brown eyes that made me melt. Then it hit me.
'I really AM in love with Kylo'. I thought while blushed in the real world. 'Oh shit'.

"(Y/n)... Did you just...?" His face was tinted a bright pink and his eyes had gone wide.

"U-uh! Kylo I um... W-well you see I ..." I was jumbling and stuttering with my words as I refrained form looking him in the eyes. But he had different plans. He placed his hand on the side of my face, lifting it up so I could look into his darkened orbs. I was at a loss for words but my mind went into overdrive, no longer caring that he could hear me.

'Oh god! What if he rejects me? What if it's just like my dream and he's coning me?! What if theres someone else?! Oh god oh god oh god!!!' A smile suddenly spread across his face and it was my turn to go wide eyed. He pulled me closer and his face was just inches from mine.

"I think," He said as he continued to lean in, "That I love you too (Y/n)." I could feel his breath on my lips and it sent a jolt down my spine. Whatever he did to me was like electricity. And damn did I love it. His lips connected with mine and I swear it was the best thing I ever felt. His were soft and our lips fit perfectly together, moving in sync. After a little bit though, we parted, our lungs needing air. But the moment we did separate, my lips were cold and felt almost lonely without his.

"(Y/n), I-"

"WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?!?!"

Tada!! I'm alive people! And Happy Valentines day everyone!! Ok yes it's short, I'm sorry. But the next one will be longer, I promise. Any-who~ thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, comment, vote and have a nice day! ~ LMA