20.) Wait and see

Boo!!

Picture is from Star Wars Rebel's. I just edited the words in. I couldn't find a good song to go with it.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I rolled out of bed and tugged my usual attire on (same outfit from last chapter). I grabbed my helmet and went to trudge out of my room when I stopped at my mirror. My hair had gone back to (h/l) (h/c) locks and my once red eyes had changed into (e/c) orbs. 'I must have changed back over night, like in my dream... When Kylo kissed me...'. I pulled on my helmet, which I didn't wear as Nyala, and left with that thought still processing. 'If I really did change... Then that's proof my dream was real... He's alive!... Also let's hope my old rep holds out. I didn't really wear my helmet when I was Nyala but no one should ask why I have it on.' As I walked though the halls I noticed, for once, the fear in everyone's mind as I passed. 'Was I really that cruel?' I thought as I made my way to the cafeteria. As I passed the holo room, I paused. I grabbed a Trooper who was walking by, scaring the shit out of him.

"Get me an audience with the Supreme Leader. Now!" I growled. He shook his head quickly and scampered off to do as I asked. I huffed and stomped away. With my helmet, I don't think anyone would notice my different look. II only had to act the part now.

As I approached the café, I feel a wave of pain hit me in the head. The pain was enough to make me almost loose my balance. I stumbled into the café, holding my head. It hurt to see anything and all the bright white armor around wasn't helping. Dizziness overcame me and I felt my body tumble to the ground as everything got really blurry. More pain hit me as people started to yell and I was lifted by a couple of troopers. They carried me though the halls and more shouting commenced after that. More pain entered my head and I saw the edges of my already fuzzy line of vision tint black and soon the dark consumed me.

But I opened my eyes.

I glanced around me, only seeing darkness. It was dead silent until I heard a sigh break the emptiness.

"And I thought you would be useful." A familiar voice said in exasperation. 'Snoke' I mentally growled. Everything got quiet again and the pain kicked back in, worse than last time making me let out a yelp. I fell to an invisible ground and finally closed my eyes, drifting off into sleep.

Hux's POV:  SURPRISE XD

The cells were freezing and everything was incredibly sinister. Even though we were all in separate cells, and I didn't have the force, I could feel the despair Kylo Ren felt. He told us earlier this morning that he was finally able to contact Miss (Y/n) but what he said next shocked us all, including myself. She had changed tremendously since we last saw her and though he said he didn't tell her, he had looked through her recent memory and was nearly horrified. She was worse than he used to be! But he was most affected by how much she had suffered. The way it sounded, it almost seemed she had suffered more than us.

"My god... Did she say anything else?" (Bff/2) asked. She was laying on her stomach, picking at the bars of the cell wall (the cells look like ones in Star wars Rebels just with bars between them instead of walls... I'll put up a picture of it).

"Not much. She was more astonished we were all alive." Ren answered.

"So by now I'm guessing she'll be coming for us?" (Bff/1) asked as she say with her back against the back wall of her cell, her eyes closed.

"She said she would."

"Well,  telle est la vie dans le ciel et l'enfer." (Bff/2) said.

"What?!" Ren, Phasma, and myself said at the same time.

"It was something (Y/n) used to say. It means : Such is life in heaven and hell."

"Very well said then, though I don't think this to be as much heaven as hell." I Said chucking.

"Hehe yea." We went quiet. Now all we had to do is wait for Miss (Y/n) to rescue us. Whoopee.

Sorry it took so long to update. Testing has been all over and I've been rushing all over the place.

On that note; 3k reads!!!!! Thank you guys so much!

Booper Dooper!! Thanks for reading, vote and comment for more and have a nice day!!

~LMA