22.) The not so great escape

Enjoy! Song is a Mashup of Ride and Carousel. Tell me if the video isn't working.

(Y/n)'s POV:

Well, breakfast was great.

I had woken up in the same medical room I had been in when I was shot, and the nurse I had woke up to was thrilled that I was awake. Turns out she was the one to tend to me, said her name was Diana. She kept going on about how everyone on the ship was conflicted between being thrilled of my change and worried about my strange collapse. This peeked my interest.

"What do you mean 'my change'?" I asked.

"Well, Miss (Y/n), ever since the...accident, you had gotten... Darker, distant, and more evil. You remember, the long darker hair, pale skin, red eyes?", I nodded along. "Well when you collapsed, one of the Storm Troopers took off your helmet, thinking it was cutting off your oxygen, and everyone saw you had changed back to your old self. We we're all over joyed that you we're recovering from loosing... Them." I nodded some more, taking in what had happened. After a bit of silence she continued. "So, how do you feel?"

I wasn't wholly sure.

Physically, I felt fine. Still dressed in my usual clothing consisting of a black skirt, black tank top.  My cape lay on the chair to my right, where Kylo once sat to comfort me.

Emotionally, I was as stable as a girl who just learned her friends and love were alive could get.

But mentally I was reeling. Anakin and Padmé just visited me and told me that in order to find... Ken I had to eat breakfast. This day got weird.

"Fine I guess. How long was I out?" I answered. She gave me a warm smile.

"Only for about 5 hours. The ships doctor thinks you were just sleep deprived. But that's not what I'm guessing huh?" I gave her a weird look. How would she know? What is she, psychic or some ish?  Force user?

"What do you mean Diana?"

"Look, I'm no force user, nor do I know you personally, but I am a mother of two kids back on Naboo. I know when something more is up. I can tell your not fine." She smiled warmly again. Now that I looked at her, she did look more like that perfect mother figure every kid dreamed of. Warm deep brown eyes that complimented brown-gold hair. She had light features, high cheek bones and a wide, likable smile. 'She is very pretty'.

"I just," I started, but I hesitated. 'Should I tell her?' I decided I would. "I was visited in my sleep. It was actually last night. Kylo Ren had visited me in my dream. I was so happy he was alive. I still am. Then in my unconscious state, Anakin and Padmé visited me, telling me that in order to save Kylo, I had... To eat breakfast..." She seemed slightly shocked before grinning.

"I knew you were special. From the moment you saved Kylo from that blaster shot. He talked to me while you we're out, going on about you and what you were like. He loves you." She's confusing me.

"How am I special?"

"You love him. He loves you. You being here gives him a reason to fight. You have to get him back. But you can't do it alone." She began typing into a small panel when suddenly, all the lights went out.

"What are you doing?!" I was a little worried for my sake.

"Don't worry. I'm getting you out of here so we can get to a Tie fighter. From there we'll got you to Snoke's ship. That where your friends are." She explained while pulling the plugs on all machines around me. None were connected to me, but she still unplugged them. Alarms started going off and I heard nurses and Troopers rushing around outside the room. "C'mon. We need to get R7E3D in order to get out of here. I have a plan..."

       ~ time skip! Multiplied...by 6!!!! ~

Kylo's POV : Short

We sat in silence once again and I felt something shift in the force around me. Something was coming. Something big.

(Y/n)'s POV:

We ran down the hall ways, dodging Troopers and searching for one in particular. The emergency lights were flashing an amber red color from small lights on the floor. The ceiling was dark and the floor was flashing red. Honestly, it reminded me of a horror movie. In space. With Storm Troopers. We were running down the west hall when I saw the familiar white and red Trooper.

"Red!" I shouted. She froze mid step, slowly turning to us.

"Miss (Y/n)! Is there-" I cute her off by hugging her.

"Red I'm so sorry. I would never put you at gun point, I was-" she took off her helmet and put a hand on my shoulder. She had dirty blond hair cut in a bob with bright green eyes. Her eyes were kind and energetic as she stopped me.

"(Y/n) it's OK! I know it wasn't really you. Whatever happened, it's in the past. I know you wouldn't do that on your own accord and I forgive you." I was shocked. I put a gun, a deadly weapon at her face and she forgave me?! 'maybe Kylo was right... Maybe they will forgive me.'

"T-thank you Red. I know its a lot to ask, but I need you help to pilot a Tie fighter, break into Snoke's ship to rescue my team and Kylo." She gave me a 'WTF' face before smiling.

"You didn't have to ask! I'd gladly help! Now, let's go rescue us a Sith Lord!!" We continued down the hall, Red leading us to the docking bay. Tie fighters we're lined against the walls, other ships on the ground, abandoned.

"OK so the Tie fighter on the left is unhooked, hurry and get in and we'll head out. " Red instructed. The three of us all jumped into the Tie and Red started it up. But a group of patrol Troopers had a different idea. Most likely not knowing I was in here, repulser blasts knocked off the Tie fighter, making our escape rather bumpy but we exited the docking bay and were soon among the stars once again.

Look out Snoke, here I come.

Whoopy!! Chapter 22!! And 1200 words!

OK so only 1 person commented only last A/N so this is the Q and A for them. Thank you HannahRosie8
For asking.

Q 1: What was the inspiration behind your username?

A 1: My father used to be in the Marine Corpse and I wanted, and still do, to join when I'm older. Sense my mom calls my dad Mr. America for fun, my dad calls me Little Miss America. That's why its my user name.

Q 2: Who is my least favorite Star Wars character?

A 2: Jaba.

Anywho if you guys have any questions about me, or anything, please ask.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! Vote and comment for more and have a nice day!!

~LMA