10.) Lies upon Love

Somehow, ya'll read my mind and knew it was Hux. Idk how but yer right. Slight cussing. please enjoy.
~ LMA

Kylo's POV

I can't believe I did that... And I loved it. When we pulled apart, I wanted nothing more than to kiss (Y/n) again.

"(Y/n), I-"

"WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?!?!" The scream came from the doorway and when I saw who it was, I nearly exploded. Hux. The ginger stood there with his face red, mouth gaping and eyes in a furious glare. 'Goddamn it Hux! We were having a f***ing moment!' (Y/n) giggled a bit after I thought that. Her face was a bit pink and there was this grin that exposed her take on our little predicament.

"Hux what do you want?!" I asked irritated. 'Why the hell was he even here!? Didn't he have to train (bff/2)?'

"It's time for dinner and you," He pointed to me, "Need to go see the Supreme Leader." He replied in a stuck-up, snobish voice, then walked away without another word. I let out a sigh. Snoke always sees everything. Even probably (Y/n) and I's little kiss. He deffinatly wasn't going to be happy. I stood and helped (Y/n) to her feet then grabbed our helmets and sabers. I slipped mine on and helped her with her own but she seemed to be getting better at it. Afterwords, I led her to the café. All the way there I held her hand in mine, not once letting go. We arrived and I stopped us just outside the doorway.

"I'll be back to pick you up after I see Snoke. Don't leave without me, ok?" She only nodded held my hand a bit tighter before entering the busy café alone. I stayed back to watch her sit with her friends and begin to talk with them. I left shortly after she laughed though. She was absolutly beautiful. Especially when she laughed. I walked down the hall alone, passing marching troopers and random cadettes. When I arrived at his door, Hux was standing there waiting for me.

"Your late." He smirked with his snobish statment. I had half a mind to punch him right here, right now but I knew better.

"And your an idiot, can we go now?" He huft angrely as he opened the door. Snoke sat upon his 'Throne' and watched our entrance carefully. He turned his head to Hux.

"General, how has the weapon been coming along?" His booming voice echoed off the walls.

"Everything is going acording to plan, my men have informed me that we have a week until test launch." He was being a kiss-up again, trying to show that he was more in charge than I.

"Good. Is that all?"

"Yes, supreame leader." He walked out and shut the door behind him.
Oh great.

"Kylo... I see you've been... Friendly with your student." The way he said 'friendly' made me cringe. What was I to do?! He would kill both of us if I didn't say what I was about to.

"It's only a con, Supreame leader. Just to get inside her head and gain her trust." I lied through my teeth, blocking off all thoughts of her as best I could. I couldn't aford him seeing my true emotions. Iwas a sith after all. I wasn't suposed to have any. Snoke looked unconvinced.

"So you feel nothing for this girl?" He was being sceptical of my responce.

"I feel nothing at all, sir. She's just another pawn." He smirked and nodded.

"Good. Very good."

(Y/n)'s POV

Eveyone had left the café awhile ago amd I was still waiting for Kylo to come back for me. I sat at the table me and my friends had once been but now it was only me. Phasma had retrieved (bff/1) and Hux retrieved (bff/2). It was eirily quiet in the café, the only sounds being from the giant vents atop the ceiling and my fingers tapping the table. I stared at the door, sometimes willing it to open just to scare passing troopers. It was very funny to watch them scream before running the oposite dirrection but was my only entertainment. 'what is taking him so long?! It's not like he forgot me... Did he?' my thoughts began to race for the millionth time in the last hour. Just when I was about to give up hope, Kylo bust throught the doors. I jumped up and ran to him.

"Kylo! What happened?!" I gave him a quick hug, my mask proving to be a nusance as it separated us. He was hesitant to hug back and when he did, he did so gingerly and almost unconfortably. Like he didn't want to hug me.

"H-hey. You ready to go?" He's acting wierd and... Shifty. 'What happened in there...?' I thought as I pulled away and took his hands in mine.

"Yea, let's go." He pulled one of his hands away but let me grasp the other one as we walked. It made me smile a bit but it soon faltered. 'Something happened at that meeting. And I WILL find out what.' He led me back to my room, and gave my hamd a light sqeeze before he walked off, his masked head bowed slightly down. I entered the room and silently did my teeth and face, then changed into my regular oversized black T and soft shorts. When I climbed up into bed, I just couldn't stop thinking about Kylo, our kiss, and maybe what may be there between us. I fell asleep with happy grin, still thinking of that amazing kiss.

Kylo's POV

I walked back down the hall by myself again, my own words ringing in my ears "only a con... I feel nothing..." I shook my head. Our kiss still lingered in my mind, making a fire ignite in my chest. It made my face feel hot and got me so discombobulated, I almost stumbled. She does something to me and I honestly love it. I entered my own room, getting ready for bed and slipping under the black sheets of my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her kiss was almost addicting to me and all I wanted was just one more kiss. I slipped into sleep with (Y/n) still on my mind.

Kylo's dream world :

Dark trees whipped passed me as I seemed to be sprinting throught the woods in the middle of the night. A high, psychotic laughter suddenly filled the woods and I felt my heart wrench though I don't know why. I kept running though until pain erupted from my shoulder. I stumbled, falling onto the earthen ground. I stried to stand but more pain spread through my arm. Just then, a (f/c) glow resonated from behind me and my siloette was reflected on the ground. I went for my saber but it wasn't there. I then tried to whip around and punch whoever was behind me but they kicked my stomach, sending me back to the ground. I looked up to se the face of my enemy. But instead saw the face of my best friend. (Y/n). She was different though. Her eyes were a deadly, glowing red and she held a demons smile full of bloodlust and insanity.

"(Y/n)?! What's going on? Why are you-?"

"She won't listen Kylo. She doesn't care what you say." Snoke stepped out of behind the trees rather dramaticly.

"Snoke what have you-?!"

"I did nothing Kylo. She has her own dark desire for power and your in her way." He spoke with a sly voice, making it seem like this was my fault.

"No... (Y/n) why would y- (Y/N)!!" She jumped at me, going for my head and chest with her saber. She was using everything I had tought her against me and I could do nothing but dodge. But this time, she was smarter. She went for my head but kicked feet from under me. She held her lightsaber to my throat with her foot on my chest.

"Oh Kylo~" She sang out like a child, "I want the galaxy all for myself. We can't have ANY loose ends, now can we?" Her voice droped when she asked her rhetorical question. She lifted her saber up and as I looked into her evil eyes, she brought it down on my head.

Deamland blew up

I shot up in a cold sweat, my hands shaking as I tried to fully sit up. 'It was just a dream.'

"Just a dream... Just a f***ing dream..." I told myseld but it felt so damn real. Like she actually kicked me and her eyes. They were engraved in my mimd forever. 'Oh god. Please don't let that be a vision.'

Hey!!! I updated on time!! Plus 1520 words! Yay! So this is where Reader-Chan's dream and Kylo's drean become important. Just please remember them. Anywho~ thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, comment, vote and have a nice day! ~ LMA