Dress As America's Bride

@TheCrazyLittleGirl20 - "I dare you to dress up like a bride to the next world meeting. First, be late for the world meeting. Second, let white doves open the door for you and wedding music starts. Third, let flying mint bunny put down the red carpet. The carpet should be leading to America. Walk next to America and then have sealand to be the ring bearer. Yes, America is the groom. DON'T TELL THEM IT WAS A DARE!!! Then le reaction of the countries begin xD After getting all the reactions, look at America and tsundere punch him. Then say 'GET DUNKED ON!' In a tsundere voice. Then run out of the room like America just said 'I don't.'"

I'm going to die of embarrassment.

I'm just doing this because I try to do each and every one of the dares/questions I receive.

France. Ohonhonhon, Britain seems to be absent today~

Japan. Possibry preparing for some-

UK. *dramatic entrance* HEY SEALAND, HOLD OUT THESE BLOODY RINGS FOR A MINUTE *throws rings at Sealand*

Sealand. Oh my gosh!!

America. Uh..... the carpet leads to me..?

UK. *rushes to America and knocks him over* Okay! Sealand, you're the preacher!!

France. You look hideous in that.... dress.

Japan. Is that even a wedding dress?

America. It is, maybe.

UK. To be or not to be.

Russia. This'll be interesting.

Japan. I have a bad feering about this.

China. This is the stupidest shet I've ever seen in my 4000 years of living, aru.

Germany. What zhe hell...

Italy. Um, you really should-

Romano. -fucking rip that dress.

Switzerland. I'LL SHOOT YOU IF YOU DON'T-

Sealand. Uhhhh, will you accept.... this dude as your hu-

UK.  *punches America* GET DUNKED ON!!! *runs out of the room flushing red*

Sealand. *dies of laughter*

France. Oh my, this will certainly serve as a bad memory for Britain~!

Japan. .......