Have a World Tea Party without Frog & Hamburger Man

@5thkidOtorityXD - 'Okay, I dare you to have a tea party in one day with all nations except America and France, and after the day, encourage the two to drink your tea but they should never know that you mixed some chili powder in it.'

You guys think up of the weirdest dares ever... (not as weird as the ones China receives, though)

UK. Hello, everyone! Welcome to my tea party! I thank you all for coming!

Vietnam. Why a tea party all of a sudden?

Estonia. I want to go home.

UK. As of now until the end of today, we will be drinking scrumptious tea! Not only that, but we'll be drinking from some of the cheapest tea cups in the world! Except me, because I'm the host.

South Korea. Are you serious?!

UK. Oh yeah, and I gave good ones to Japan, Netherlands, and any other country that's actually been good to me. You're welcome.

Switzerland. Tch! It's only a good thing I brought a tea cup imported from Germany.

UK. Enjoy the party!

*after the tea party*

America. Dude!! How was your boring tea party?

France. Probably lame and classical, as always.

UK. Shut it, you two. Anyway, because I 'forgot' to invite you two to my tea party, I'll give you some tea to make up for it. *gives tea to America and France*

America. Uh... thanks?

France. I'd rather drink wine. 

UK. I'll give you both €10 per sip.

France. Suspicious. Well, seems like a good deal for just some sips of tea! *drinks the tea*

America. *does the same*

After a moment, two tea cups drop

France. SPICYYYYYYYYY!!!!

America. WATER, WATER!!!!!!

America. WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THAT STUPID THINGG *takes a dip in a nearby river*

France. DAMN YOU TO HELL, ANGLETERRE!!

UK. Hahaha!! Serves you right!