trainwrecked groom

"I, Eleanor De Suaveterre take you, Harry Edward Styles, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you. I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst; through the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come I will always be there, as I have given you my hand to hold. I give you my life to keep. So help me God." 

Harry's POV

I wanted this day to be bloody over with already so that I could go home and get even drunker. I was near shit-faced wasted already; Desmond will be pissed to see me in this state. But I couldn't give a bloody hell at this point. They were making me marry some girl so that I could claim my inheritance and give her family money.

I've seen her around, I think. I used to watch her, I think. Fuck, I can't concentrate. What was I supposed to be doing anyway? I know today is the wedding and I must probably get ready soon. Right?

"It's my wedding today." I breathed silently to myself in astonishment.

Yes Harry, it's your fucking wedding day and you need to be getting ready instead of standing around with a bottle of Jack Daniels in your hand. I should probably send the random girl lying in my bed home too.

I look at her as her blonde hair stirs a bit. At least I wouldn't have to wake her up myself. She sits up not bothering to cover herself, revealing her breasts. 

Did I shag that last night? I thought to myself, noticing she had small breasts. She stretches before finally covering herself up.

"You're up early," she murmurs.

"Yeah, I’m getting married today," I comment, leaning against the frame of my bathroom door.

Blondie's eyes open wide and I see the look of disgust spread across her face.

"You cheated on your fiancé? You are such a pig!" she spits.

"You were screaming this pig's name last night," I retort. "Besides, I don't care for the girl anyway," I shrug, bringing the bottle up to my mouth and taking another swig.

"Then why are you marrying her?" Blondie asks accusingly.

"Family matters, doll face. Speaking of which, they can't see you here or I'll get in deep shit so I'm going to need you to leave," I say after another mouthful.

"Take it easy with that bottle, Harry. You don't want to be completely smashed while exchanging your vows," Blondie mutters while jumping off of the bed completely naked. The sight of her bare body makes my dick twitch in my pants. Maybe some more shagging would help sober me up. I stand up a bit straighter before opening my mouth.

"You know what would help me sober up? Another go - if you're up for it, love?" I smile wolfishly at her.

She looks at him after pulling her dress up.

"What the fuck, dude?! You're going to get married in a couple of hours. I don't think that would be a nice start to your marriage," she scolds. 

I roll my eyes and enter the bathroom.

"Please show yourself out, and don't get caught, would you?" I say over my shoulder before closing the bathroom door behind me. I hear her mutter something back, but I don't care enough to respond. I take off my clothes before turning to look at myself in the mirror.