Thank You ❤️

This book literally started out of a simple idea I got from hearing the song Home by One Direction. I was 17 years old and in my senior year of high school.

I told my best friend Analiy that day how this song inspired me to write a story about a boy who loved a girl. In my mind this boy had never truly loved a girl before and he was a spiraling mess because of circumstances no one would understand.

Home means to me having someone there despite being an ugly mess.

I fell in love for the first time the summer of 2015. It was the right person but wrong time. The exact right person but a completely terrible wrong time.

I used my pain from that heart break and wrote a story that has nothing to do with my situation. My goal was though to  make readers feel something. The process of falling in love with someone. Meeting them and wanting to fix them, even when they are so clearly damaged.

That person I met in the Summer was my Eleanor and I was Harry. Minus the psychopathic tendencies that's just for the story plot purpose. A lot of this is fiction that I made up. The emotions of falling in love were real and so was the heartbreak.

This story was my way to heal and close that chapter. I told our story from his point of view as Eleanor.

I hope that you guys loved this story like I loved and cried writing it.

Thank you for the comments and votes! I still am not done with Eleanor's and Harry's story. Even though they were born out of an inspiration and emotion, they became their own characters.

This is still their journey.

I love you and thank you again 😊💕

If you love this story keep reading it as it will always stay up here. No matter if I stop writing eventually (that's years away). Share this book with everyone 💞

love you all

franny