revelation

"All that I wanted from you was to give me something that I never had, something that you've never seen, something that you've never been."

Eleanor's POV

I stood there waiting for Harry to do something. I practically undressed myself hoping he would be inspired to do something. As far as I could tell he was hard but just stood there. 

When I got ready tonight I had one thing in mind: to prove to myself that Harry did want me; like I wanted him. Because there was no way he didn't feel something for me. He was probably just scared or something. 

I stood in front of him in just my heels and underwear. I wore a low cut strapless white bra and lacy panties. This morning the whole thing looked amazing but I don't know if it did now.

"Touch me," I let out hoping I sound confident and not scared. I am so scared because a million things can happen. I just don't know how I'd handle Harry's rejection.

"Eleanor," he says simply coming forward. One of his hands goes into my hair, pulling me to him.

"All the things I could do to you," he murmurs looking me over. My breath increases as my heart begins to pound in my chest.

"Then do them," I say.

"You don't understand when I say no," he murmurs.

"You're saying no but your body is telling me otherwise," I point to his very noticeable erection.

"It doesn't mean I'm going to do anything about it. This isn't going to happen," he shakes his head at me.

I let out a frustrated yell, pushing him back into the wall.

"I don't understand what your problem is! I said I'd have sex with you and that it doesn't need to mean anything. Why do you keep rejecting my approaches?" I snap.

"It has nothing to do with you, Eleanor," Harry sighs.

"Then what is it? When we were on our honeymoon you took every chance I gave you and now I can't even get you to look at me, much less touch me," I mutter. I turn around picking up my dress since it was obvious that we weren't going to do anything. I sit on the edge of the bed just looking down at the dress in my hands.

It was such a beautiful dress. I had taken three days to pick it out for tonight. In my mind tonight was going to be the night. I had thought that if Harry and I had sex he would realise that he feels something for me. But he doesn't want to touch me. He hardly talks to me. I don’t know what to do at this point. I can't keep handling rejection after rejection from him. I do have my dignity. 

"I had sex with a girl on our wedding day. I was drunk the night before and I took a girl home," Harry mumbles.

It feelslike someone threw cold water on my face but in reality I just snapped my head up to look at Harry.

"You what?" I questioned.

"I had sex with someone on our wedding day," he repeats.

"I know; you told me this already," I frown.

"No, I mean at our wedding reception. Some girl at the party," Harry explained.