one last time (M)

"There's an energy
When you hold me
When you touch me
It's so powerful
I can feel it
When you hold me
When you touch me
It's so powerful
I can feel it
When you hold me
When you touch me
It's so powerful."

Harry's POV

I can't get the image of ripping Rose's throat out of my head. I haven't talked to her just yet but my hands are already itching to wrap themselves around her white throat. I want to squeeze it until I feel her pulsing heart beat stop under my touch. I want to feel her struggle rather then not do anything, there's no satisfaction in easy kill.

I bite the inside of my lower lip as I'm making my way up the stairs to face Eleanor. I don't really want to talk to her right now. I want to fuck my wife and I'm thinking that it is about time we become intimate again. I mean, I have other ways to getting what I want but I crave Eleanor. It has been a long and tortuous eight months of just a few chats, kisses here and there. Nothing more than that. I feel like the wait has been too long.

I loosen the tie around my neck, knocking on the door. I hear small footsteps before Eleanor opens the door and appears before me. Her eyes widen slightly in surprise before she recollects herself, offering me a smile. Elle steps to the side, inviting me to come in and I do. I immediately walk to the bed and pat for her to sit next to me. Eleanor hesitates at first, eyeing me. I know she is looking to see how my mood is. I know I fucked up with Rose earlier showing how exasperated I am. Now I would have to do a lot of reassuring that I am fine.

All in all I am fine. Right?

"I am stressed from work, Eleanor. Nothing beyond the normal," I finally say, clearing the air. That peaks her interest for some reason. I can tell by the way her eyebrows furrow together. I decide not to go into that when there is something more important at stake.

"You seemed rather different in the library, Harry. Are you sure you're okay? We can talk about it if you'd like," Eleanor murmurs crossing her arms but still not coming to set next to me.

Fuck! Stupid women, come over here already!

I would have to control my actions. Eleanor isn't someone who has truly experienced my episodes when I'm off my medication. She saw me once but then I had only been off the pills for a few days. I've been off the pills for three months now. The withdrawal symptoms are bad - I've been taking the pills for years. But that's where my good friend the marijuana plant came in to help.

Now I feel like I have a clearer mind. I feel like my whole world has been seen through dull eyes. Everything is brighter for me now. I see and hear things in a different light. My emotions can be hard to handle sometimes but I've honestly never been better.

"I don't feel like talking, Eleanor. I just want your company at the moment. Can I please get a few hours with my wife...on this bed?" I slyly try to add. I don't know how to properly guide us back into this. Might as well just be honest and go for it, right? I mean, what do you get with beating around the bush?

Eleanor looks taken back but not in a bad way. Thank goodness for that because I don't know how much longer I can control myself. I feel like a beast who hasn't been fed in a long time since it lay down to rest. I can visibly feel as well see the uncertainty in Eleanor's eyes. I caught her off guard with this request of mine after months of leaving her alone. I am determined to seduce my little wife one way or another.