off with her

"I was broken from a young age
Taking my soul into the masses
Write down my poems for the few
That looked at me took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from heart ache from the pain
Take up my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, pain)
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer."

Harry's POV

*Very violent descriptive killing scene ahead , so read at your own risk*

Taking someone's life isn't pleasant. I don't like doing it but when I get angry enough my compassion go out the door. Anyone can be a killer when they are pushed to it. I think of it as letting an internal switch turn off to be able to do it.

Watching Rose in absolute freight does something to me that is very dark. The fact that I am about to take her life right now excites me beyond norm. I shouldn't relish in this but, oh, I do. I really do.

We are in the lower level of my office. The part that is accessible by a hidden entrance very few people in this house know about.

"You knew the rules Rose why would you break them?" I ask.

"I can't do this any longer, Harry. Watching and working for you people, seeing the things I do and pretending nothing is wrong." Rose says, slowly shaking. I purse my lips because I can understand what she's saying. Doing the wrong thing does take its toll on one. If she wants out there are other ways. This way, unfortunately, just cost her life. If I was still on my medication maybe I'd be more reasonable but I'm not, so my monstrosity is not leashed in.

"You know what's going to happen, right Rosie?" I murmur bringing the sharp pointed tip of the knife to my lips. Poking it to my lips teasingly.

"Of course. I don't expect anything less," she nods her head.

I approach her holding the knife to my side not ready to strike quite yet.

"Remember when you used to be my favorite out of all the girls? We used to have so much fun Rosie." I say to see if she still remembers.

"You mean when you'd bribe us with money to do your bidding or else off with our heads?" She speaks up with a new found spark of anger. I feel amused by her attitude rather than displeased. I find it quite entertaining that she choose to use an infamous quote.

"I like to look at it as an exchange for services without asking. Yet, you did get a hefty amount of money for it." I nod to myself playing along. The acquisition was correct.

"After a while though, Rosie, I don't recall hearing you complain. Actually babe, I think you enjoyed it? Do you remember or should I remind you, babe?" I taunt getting closer to her. Rosie holds her breath as I place the knife behind her on the table and move my hands to her waist.

"Harry please...just do what you came to do. I don't want to do that. Just get it over with if you have any mercy in you whatsoever," Rosie begs closing her eyes. I am put off by her attitude. Why is she not excited about the thought of me touching her or being close like we used to be? I know it has been a while since Rosie and I had our fun. I know she damn well enjoyed it because I made sure she did! Rosie had to be bloody lying if she says she didn't, I know at the beginning she hadn't wanted to. With time though I could tell she wanted it just as bad as me.