netflix and chill

"Tell me what you thought about
when you were gone and so alone. The worst is over; you can have the best of me."

Eleanor's POV

"You used to call me on my cellphone. Late night when you need my love, call me on my cellphone. Late when you need my love. And I know when that hotline bling, that could only mean one thing." Harry sings as I watch him cook for us.

We have spent the whole afternoon watching movies until I finally got hungry. We took turns picking out what to watch. Harry was more into horror/action movies and I picked romantic comedies. He groans when I force him to rent The Fault In Our Stars and watch it with me. Even if Harry wouldn't admit it I know he became emotional when Gus died.

I cried like a baby of course. I was a wailing mess and Harry had to provide endless tissues. I felt bad for making him endure that. The only thing that calmed me down was when he offered to cook for us. He insisted on cooking instead of ordering in - something about the time it would take for anybody to come all the way over here. Our house is pretty far from the city so I'd give Harry that. That's what sucks about living in Westchester. You're at least an hour or two away from the city.

"'Cause ever since I left the city, you started wearing less and goin' out more. Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor. Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before." Harry sings and begins to dance while stirring the noodles for our spaghetti. I burst out laughing at how silly he looks trying to imitate Drake.

He turns over to where I am - offering me a cheeky smile. It shows off his dimples, making my insides melt. Harry is so handsome it hurts to look at him. I can only hope I don't look like a potato next to Harry.

"Dance with me, love," Harry says holding out a hand for me to join him.

"I like watching you. I'm good." I shake my head offering a small smile.

"Come on, you have to dance with me at least once," Harry pleads, coming over to me.

"I don't really want to right now." I shake my head. Harry pouts but nods. He reaches behind me into one of the counters pulling out a bag. Having been with Harry for this long I know what was in a baggie. Particularly the baggies he carries.

"You're going to smoke right here and right now?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"You wouldn't mind, would you?" Harry arches an eyebrow at me.

"Well, if you had asked me, maybe not," I murmur.

"Eleanor, you know this is something I do. It's never been a secret," Harry slightly groans coming over to me.

"I know but it's just common curtsey...like respect to the person who doesn't smoke," I press looking at him firmly in the eye.

"I'm not good at these things, Eleanor. You have to understand that this is all new to me. Don't expect things from me because I'm going to try my best. But I can't read your mind Eleanor. You're going to need to help me with that. Talk to me," Harry says, taking my hands into his.

"Am I really your first girlfriend?" I ask feeling a smile starting to form on my face.

"Don't say it like that," he grumbles looking away from me.