want me want you

"It's OK to want me, cause I want you."

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

I don't think I can remember when the last time I had a good day was. A good day as in when I felt content. You know those days where you're life is shit but you're able to, even if for one moment, see all the good things in life.

Today was one of those days. I was sitting on a rock watching Eleanor swim in the ocean. That was something we seemed to be doing a lot now. We were in the water at least 20 times a day. She claimed to not get enough of it and neither could I to be honest. Eleanor looked back at me showing the star fish in her hand with a smile on her face. I offered a small smile and she turned back to the water.

I made the mistake of looking down at her body. Eleanor is wearing a blue bikini today that shows off her new tanned skin perfectly. I will lie if I said I didn't feel any attraction towards her body. Ever since she confessed that she was a virgin, it's been all I could think about.

The things I could do to her. The things I wanted to do to her - to have her squirm or wrath while she was underneath me. Pounding into her relentlessly while she moans my name. Feeling her tense around me while she orgasms.

The thought sends shivers down my spine.

Dickhead.

I need to stop doing this. Ever since Eleanor told me that she was a virgin, my mind has been on overdrive. I'm ashamed to admit that I've even thought of some ways to get her to give into sleeping with me. None of them are for right reasons and that's fucked up.

But I'm a fucked up person. The thing that surprises me is that I don't want to do that to Eleanor. In a sense I feel horrible of all the things I could do or say to convince her to give in. I feel like Eleanor doesn't deserve that.Why couldn't I just do it? Why so much hesitation on my part?

She was nothing to me. Well, she was my wife but I felt nothing towards her. At least nothing emotional. Or so I thought because if I truly didn't care about the aftermath of my possible actions, I wouldn't be sitting here being indecisive.

I'm Harry Edward Styles after all. I can get any girl that I want but yet I am to pussy to get into Eleanor's pants. I could try to respect not touching her but I don't think I can do it. Looking at her now, the way her hips curve and how long her legs look. I want her. I want her badly.

I hop off the rock and into the cold ocean. My little friend may have gotten a tad bit excited. I stay away from Eleanor as much as I can. But that only lasted a couple of seconds because she comes over to where I am and I try to look everywhere but her lower body region.