Chapter Six | No Way Out

|The Fields of Asphodel|

Emma tried to refrain, honestly, but she couldn't help running over to Graham and pulling him into a hug. His arms were as strong as Emma remembered and he still smelled faintly like rain mixed with the scent of the Storybrooke sheriff's station.

Emma pulled back and look at him, her mouth breaking into a smile. "It's you! It's really you!"

Graham, who had sounded crestfallen moments before, smiled a little. "Yes. It's me. How have you been?"

Emma shook her head and let out a small laugh, "Now that's a story that would take a while to tell." She pulled Graham into another hug, "I can't believe I'm actually seeing you again."

Emma probably would have spent awhile catching up with Graham, but Granny's began to shake just like the Underworld had earlier when Hades had sealed them off from the land of the living.

"Everybody through the back door!" Peter ordered

Everyone seated in Granny's stood up and made their way for the back door. Emma wasn't sure how that would help, but no one seemed to doubt Peter's commandment.

"Something's happened in the Fields of Punishment," Graham explained. "Hades has shut us off from them completely."

|The Throne Room|

When Robin woke up, Persephone was below him talking to Hades.

"I've done as you asked," she told him. "Robin Hood is locked up. Thank you for sending Tisiphone after him."

"No problem. She's on guard duty with the others today, so Alecto or Megaera will check in on him later. In the meantime, I need your help in making sure Asphodel and the Fields of Punishment are sealed off for good. The group is split up, and soon, we can put the second part of the plan into action."

"It would be my pleasure to help."

Persephone and Hades disappeared in a cloud of smoke. So Tisiphone had been right. Emma, Mary Margaret, and David really were trapped in the Fields of Asphodel. Perhaps the fury wasn't as bad as Robin had made her out to be.

However, now that he was locked in a cage, he had too much time to think about what had happened since they had arrived in the Underworld the previous day. To be fair, Robin hadn't gotten a good look at Regina's mother's face, but he would recognize the face of the woman who had killed his sister anywhere.

Regina had told Robin how awful her mother had been and recounted every painful detail of the night she killed Daniel while they were in Camelot, after he had nearly died by Percival's hand. Robin had listened to every word Regina had spoken that night, and held her as she cried for her lost love. Hearing about Daniel didn't make him jealous; it made him sad because Regina had to watch him die by the hand of her own heartless mother.

But now, he understood the extremes Cora would go to for power. She must have been told that Robin and Regina were soulmates and that was what drove her to crush Kira's heart. However, Robin didn't plan on telling Regina that her mother was the one who killed his sister, because he wanted their mother-daughter relationship to mend somewhat, if at all possible.

It was an hour later when one of the other furies flew into his cage before transforming into her human self. She didn't introduce herself, so he wasn't sure if she was Alecto or Magaera. She was younger than Tisiphone was and her hair was a dark shade of red; much darker than both Zelena's and Merida's. She also wore a much more evil-looking expression on her face than Tisiphone did.