Chapter Nine | Queen in Shining Armor

|Storybrooke, One Week Later|

Belle was beginning to think she had something more than the stomach flu. She had been sick for nearly a week now and even though she didn't want to face the answer, there was only one reason for her illness Belle could think of. And that meant she wasn't actually sick.

Belle felt like Sneezy was judging her silently as she made her purchase at the Dark Star Pharmacy, but where else was she supposed to buy what she needed? The dwarf should be glad he didn't have to sell to Zelena.

After buying what she needed, Belle headed back to the shop and went straight to the bathroom. Approximately three minutes later, Belle was staring down at what could have possibly been the best news of her life or the cruelest coincidence ever.

She was pregnant with Rumple's child, and he had been in the Underworld for a week now.

|The Labyrinth|

Regina opened her eyes. She wasn't sure how long she and Henry had been asleep, but they were still in the same place, so--

Henry.

Regina's eyes scanned the room frantically until they rested on Henry, who seemed to also just be waking up.

"What happened?" Henry asked his mother.

"Some sort of magic," she responded as she stood up. "It must have affected whoever was following us too. So we need to keep moving."

Henry stood up as well. "How long were we asleep?" The two began walking down the hallway.

Regina shrugged. "I have no idea. Hopefully not too long."

"Well if it was too long, we would have died from dehydration, right?" Henry asked.

"Right," Regina agreed. Although what she was actually thinking was, 'Who's to say we didn't die while we were asleep?'

It wasn't very long before Henry and Regina entered a room with several swords on the ground, looking as if someone had just tossed them into the room and left them there. Henry went to pick one up, but Regina cut him off.

"You already have a knife."

"But you don't have magic and my knife is our only defense at the moment," Henry argued.

"Then I will carry a sword." Regina couldn't deny that the pocket knife Robin had given Henry was the only weapon either of them had, but she didn't want Henry carrying around a sword. She also had a bad feeling about the swords simply being laid out in a room. It was possible they were getting closer to wherever Robin was and they'd need sword to defend themselves, or maybe the Labyrinth was about to lead them straight to the Minotaur or some other Greek monster.

Regina picked up a sword despite feeling on edge about the room. Nothing happened when Regina picked the weapon up off of the ground, which just made it seem even more like something bad was coming. However, the only thing Regina and Henry was carry on, hoping that they would somehow find Robin.

|Storybrooke|

Belle ran through a list of the people currently in Storybrooke. There was King Arthur the villain and his wife who was under a spell of some sort. There was Archie Hopper, but Belle didn't know if she was ready to trust an ex-cricket with her secret. There was Maleficent and Lily, whom Belle didn't trust in the slightest. There was Isaac, the previous Author who also could not be trusted. There was Will Scarlet who, though he was a good friend, didn't need to know about the baby yet.