Chapter Eleven | The Seven Seas

|The Fields of Asphodel|

Graham was leading Emma and her parents through the main Fields of Asphodel when a teenage girl ran up to them. "Excuse me, but do you know the way to the Eastern Fields?"

Graham nodded. "Yes. I could show you there," he turned to Emma, "Is that alright? It's not very far."

Emma nodded. "Yeah. We don't even know where we're going, so a small detour won't hurt."

After walking for ten minutes, the entered the Eastern fields. The teenager - Megaera - led them to a restaurant named The Seven Seas.

"Can we stop here?" Megaera asked. "It's my favorite place to eat, and I'm assuming you guys are kinda hungry?"

Mary Margaret nodded. "I could go for some food."

Emma really wanted to start searching for Killian again, but she couldn't deny that a nice meal sounded extremely good, so she gave in. "Alright."

The bell above the door dinged when they entered the small restaurant. A few of the tables were filled by people already eating their food, but for the most part, the place was empty. The only person behind the counter was a woman with black hair. She looked up at them and smiled when she heard the bell.

"Welcome to The Seven Seas! What can I get for you today?"

Megaera made her order first, as she clearly already knew what she wanted. Graham ordered second, after only scanning the menu for a minute. Emma, Mary Margaret, and David all ordered after Graham and Megaera because they had grown so used to just eating from Granny's that ordering from a different menu seemed almost like reading a foreign language.

The woman brought their food out and set it down in front of them. "Enjoy! Let me know if you need anything else." She walked away after that, heading back behind the counter.

Megaera finished quickly and bid the others farewell so they could finish while she headed home. Just as Graham, Emma, and her parents were finishing, a man emerged from the kitchen and called to the woman.

"Hey Milah, we're almost out of salt."

"Did you check the back storage?"

The man shook his head. "Nope. I'll let you know if we're out there too, but I think we're at least running low."

Emma pushed her chair back and slowly stood up, keeping her eyes locked on the woman behind the counter. She walked over to her, and the woman looked up.

"Do you need something?"

"You're Milah?" Emma asked. "The Milah? Gold's ex and Killian's ex and Neal's mom?"

Milah put a confused expression on her face. "Who?"

|Storybrooke|

Belle stared at the lake. This was where Rumple had said the Dark Ones dragged them all before they were supposed to be banished to the Underworld, so it made since there was a portal in the lake. Although, Belle really didn't want to step in the lake. It looked disgusting with all of the trash and other stuff in it. But to get to Rumple, Belle was willing to do whatever it took.

"We need the blood of someone who has died before to open the portal," Dorothy said, studying the lake. She placed her hand in the water and pulled it out. She dried it on her pants and turned to Belle. "So obviously you've got people here who have temporarily died."

Belle nodded. "Both Rumple and David. But they're already in the Underworld. Also Henry, if I remember correctly. But he's in the Underworld too."

"Is there anyone left here who has died before?" Dorothy asked.