"You don't need to know."

I woke up the next morning with a minor headache. I was about to stretch out and yawn when I looked beside me and saw JB in a deep sleep. Of course. I had forgotten about the events that had happened the night before, and I wasn't quite sure how I should act with him. He was so vulnerable and sad, and I'm sure he really didn't want to portray himself like that in front of me or anyone else. He had mentioned some weird things, and I was curious as to what he was on about...

Flashback...

"Noonaaaaa...." JB whined, putting his head on my shoulder as we stumbled up the stairs.
"You are older than me JB, by 2 years to be exact." I chuckled, shaking my head. He smiled briefly and then looked at me for a long while.
"It is rude to stare." I joked, not making eye contact though, as I was very good at making things awkward.
"I hope you never meet her." I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him, making a confused face.
"You would hate her, she's never loved me and she is always so angry towards me..." He trailed off, keeping his head down. I wasn't sure if he was going to cry, so I sort of just stood there for a while, before hauling him into my bedroom and making him lie down on my bed...

End of flashback...

Of course I wasn't going to ask him about it, he would most likely eat me alive and if I'm honest I would like to keep my life for a few more decades. I lay next to him, staring at him while he was sleeping. Yeah it was creepy but he was so captivating and mysterious; I never knew what was going on inside his head. He was probably one of the most beautiful human beings I'd ever seen, even though that's extremely cheesy and cringey, it was so true. I was snapped out of my trance when my phone rang. I quickly grabbed it off my bedside table, trying to answer it before JB woke up. Unfortunately he stirred and opened his eyes. I sighed and accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"It's Mark, where the hell is JB?" I glanced to my right, watching JB rub his eyes and groaned in pain. I'm guessing he has a headache as well.

"He's at mine, he's fine don't worry." I assured Mark, and I could hear him let out a breath of relief.

"Okay, can I come over at like 2? I'm busy with someone at the moment and..." I chuckled as he trailed off his sentence, clearly quite embarrassed. I told him that that would be absolutely fine, and to text me when he's on his way.

"Will do. See you soon!" Before I could reply, he hung up. Rude.

"Was that Mark?" A low, sexy voice spoke. I jumped in fright and banged my head on the shelf above my bed. I rubbed it with my hand and pouted, making JB laugh a little.

"Yah! You shouldn't be laughing, you just made this happen!" I yelled jokingly, while he grinned and shook his head. Wow, he's in a good mood today.

"Juliet come here." I turned to him in surprise, as he was laying beside me with his arms out and eyes squeezed shut. Omo he looked so adorable. I couldn't resist so I sunk under the covers and JB engulfed me in his arms. W o w.

I know it sounds weird but I felt really safe in his arms, protected, like nothing could harm me in any way. Either that or he was just really comfortable, and his natural scent was so good. My arms were sort of stuck by my side, and I was starting to get a dead arm. I really didn't want to say anything though, because I was really enjoying hugging him, and I didn't want it to end.

Unfortunately he let go and I reluctantly rolled away. I looked at him and he smiled at me warmly.

"Juliet, we are friends now right?"

"Only if you want to be." He frowned and moved closer to me. Dear god.

"Why wouldn't I?" I signed and looked up a the ceiling, a bit embarrassed that I had turned his offer of friendship down last night.