"You mean a lot to me"

Both of them went silent, not knowing what to say. I knew I had screwed up big time, and I sighed in frustration, not daring to look at JB. Appa shook his head in disappointment. "Juliet, I suggest you tell the man to leave now." Knowing I had already lost his friendship, I turned towards JB, and no eye contact was made. I could hear Jin walk upstairs to give us privacy.

"Juliet," JB whispered, and used his fingers to gently push my chins upwards so I was looking at him. "You mean a lot to me," he dropped his hands from my chin; shyly putting his hands in his pockets. I smiled, tearing up slightly. "Thank you for everything, I believe that you've made me into a better person." A drop of water escaped my eye as I rushed towards him, giving him a bone crushing hug, he wrapped his arms around me immediately, while I silently wept. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, staring into my eyes a while after. I took a deep breath and asked him a question I wanted to ask for ages...

"Do you love me?" His eyes widened and I quickly felt a huge regret.

Stupid, stupid Juliet I thought to myself, glancing at the space that was now between us.

"No, I'm sorry," he said softly, and I waved him off, telling him that it was fine, but he grabbed my arm and smiled softly at me, making my heart melt. "I still really like you though. Really like you," I smiled shyly, before he came towards me and pecked me on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow, outside the corner shop, 11am, don't be late," and with that he winked, then strode out of the door, giving me a dazzling smile before the door closed. I touched my lips, still shocked from the small kiss. I couldn't believe that he actually liked me. ME.

I couldn't stop smiling, and I had to act out to my parents for the rest of the day that I was really upset, when in reality I was jumping for joy. I had received a text from Mark, telling me that JB had updated him on what happened, and that he would be joining me and him tomorrow. I had sneakily asked him what we were going to be doing, but all I got in return was:
It's a surprise ;) xx

.
.
.

Really short chapter I know sorry :(

Xx