"Hasn't he told you?"

"Yah Juliet!"

I heard Mark shout from across the road. He was standing a few feet away from the corner shop, waving his arms around madly. My small smile broke out into a grin before I ran across the road and he enveloped me into a warm hug.

"Where's JB?" I asked, looking around me after pulling away. Mark chuckled.

"Why you so eager? He's inside the shop now, getting some gum." I made an "o" shape with my mouth and we then waited patiently, making small talk.

"Missed me?" I couldn't stop my heart from racing as I turned my head to see JB running towards me.

"Took your time Jaebum eh?"

"Jaebum?" I looked at Mark funnily as if he said said something weird. It took me a few moments to realise my stupidity.

"Oooooh JB stands for Jaebum ahhhh, I never actually knew that,"

"Pabo," JB teased, causing my cheeks to tinge red slightly. Mark laughed at my reaction and pulled me into a side hug, telling me how adorable I was.

"Ne now let go of me," I joked, escaping out of his hold.

***

We had walked into to town, chatting about random things and experiences we've had. They still wouldn't tell me where we were going, and they still wouldn't give in even when I did my poor attempt at aegyo. Mark and JB then led me into a small bubble tea shop, and told me that I could order whatever I wanted. I squealed in delight as I hadn't had bubble tea in years, I never really had the time or even thought about it. Even though I had the money, they insisted that they would pay, which made me feel really bad. We all sat down in the corner and after we gave our orders, we just talked about whatever.

"Juliet you're such a rebel now, sneaking out," Mark teased me and I just waved him off, laughing.

"My parents are at work all day, they wouldn't know," I fired back, before a young waitress came over with our bubble tea. We all took a sip and JB moaned, making Mark almost spit out his tea in laughter. He then whispered in my ear:

"That's what he'll sound like in bed," I pushed the dickhead away, who was laughing like a lunatic, while I covered my hands with my face to hide my crimson cheeks. JB just looked at us funny before shaking his head and carrying on drinking his tea.

All the way throughout the day Mark was making small, annoying comments about us. He actually laughed so much he got the hiccups, which made him laugh more. Me and JB were so ready to ditch him, but we were nice people and endured the pain.

I glanced at my watch and gasped at the time. My parents would be home in 10 minutes. I quickly said my goodbyes and started to run off, before JB shouted my name.

"You forgot this," he said, before pecking my lips and sprinting off to where Mark was, cheering him on. I shook my head and laughed to myself, my face was clearly red.

Luckily I ran fast enough to get home just in time, so I could pretend that I was watching Netflix. I still had to act as if I was annoyed with Appa, which I found very hard, as I am fond of him and I missed his jokes and laughter. The things I did for JB.

"Juliet," Appa called my name softly, cautiously walking into my room. I paused the episode and turned towards him, raising an eyebrow. "I know you're mad right now, but you have to understand my point of view. He is very dangerous and I don't want you getting involved with the things he does in his spare time, it's not safe."

"But appa, he doesn't want me to get involved, he's actually really nice and caring." He sighed.

"How can you trust him knowing that he did that?"