"Mark's a charmer"

JB left an hour after, as Jimin was coming round mine for lunch. I had sent her a text earlier that morning to say that JB had kissed me, and she was literally beside herself with excitement.

I obviously wasn't going to tell anyone about the situation the night before, that would stay between me, JB, Mark and Jackson. Jackson and I had only spoken a few times, and I wasn't sure if I was going to see him again but he was a pretty nice guy, and I thought he'd be fun as a friend. And to look at- sorry not sorry.

My doorbell rung about a zillion times, meaning that Jimin had arrived, so I raced to the door and as soon as I opened it we both screamed, and she ran inside.

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" She squealed, before demanding me to tell her every single detail. We sat down on the sofa and I explained everything. Well not everything, but everything to do with the kiss.

"Omo, so romantic ahhhh!" I laughed at my best friend's excitement- she was more happy than I was!

"He's literally so cute when he's around just me though.... He's so lovely, oh Jimin I like him so much." I sighed happily, replaying the event in my head. That's all I ever thought about since it happened, it was truly amazing.

"When do you think he'll ask you out?" Jimin asked me, grinning from ear to ear. I looked at her in confusion, why would he ask me out?

"I don't think so."

"Mwo?! But why?!" She looked so shocked and I couldn't help but roll my eyes internally. Life doesn't work out like that.

"JB doesn't date, especially girls like me."

"But you're different, that's why he likes you!" I shook my head as she tried to persuade me, but I knew JB well enough to understand that he doesn't have time for girls.

"He kissed you, Juliet, tell me that kiss meant something, right?" I sighed. To me it meant everything, it was the most amazing experience. However, to JB it was another kiss, with another girl. And strangely I didn't mind that, and I understood that he couldn't have a girlfriend, partly because of the mess he was in.

"Of course it meant something to me, but not to him. I'm not bothered Jimin, he's a good guy and means no harm." she gave me the are-you-sure look and I chuckled. It was cute how she was so overprotective of me, like a sister. Oh if only she knew the stuff I had got into...

"Aren't your mum and Jin coming home today?" Oh shoot, I forgot about that.

"Oh yeah they are, but I'm not sure how he's going to react to Mark and JB, he'll hate the idea that I've been hanging out with older guys and going to parties with them." Jimin made a worried face and to be honest I was actually really concerned. What if Jin refused to let me see them?

"Well Mark's a charmer, so he'll be fine, right?"

"On my mum yeah, but Jin falls for nothing, it's almost guaranteed that he'll hate them. Oh god Jimin what am I going to do?" I wailed, pretending to cry into her shoulder. She shushed me before pushing me off her, laughing her head off.

"You'll be fine Juliet, they're nice guys." She reassured me, and I felt slightly better, although the sick feeling in my stomach did not leave.

***

"JULIET!" Jin's booming voice echoed throughout the house. I leapt off my bed and ran downstairs in a hurry before jumping into my stepfather's arms. I had a good relationship with Jin, and even though he wasn't my real father, he acted like one for sure. "How are you?" He asked, grinning down at me, he was literally a giant. I told him I was fine and I greeted my mother who had been left with all of the luggage, which she was not pleased with.