Singing (Nico)

This is a soulmate au, every time one person sings the other has to.

Well all I can say is my soulmate is an idiot. I mean seriously Adele at two o'clock in the morning.
"Um... Hi." The girl showing me round says.
Damn I let my thoughts wander again. I had almost collapsed after a chorus of Eminem and the boy was starring at me.
"Anyway..." She murmurs as I sing lose yourself as quietly as possible. "This is the Drama room."
I look in and I can see some boys in there singing lose yourself.
A blonde boy see's me and stops singing, I stop immediately. Must be a coincidence.
"Who is that?" I point to the blonde.
"That is Will Solace. One of the most popular boys in School." The girl says in a weird lovesick tone.

It is brake time Will is sat on the table in front of me. There is only a small group of them in the area.
I think about Will and then my soulmate ,who is probably a teenage girl, and then I want payback. I begin to sing a small section of Homecoming by Green Day. My eyes are fixed on Will. To my surprise Will covers his mouth. He appears to also be singing. I stop. However a second later I'm singing again. My soulmate is singing the next verse. Wait I'm an Idiot. I sang the verse Jimmy dies in and my Soulmate sang Nobody likes you.
I look up at Will who is singing. Wait could it be Will.
Will walks over to me. God what does he want.
"Hi." He says calmly.
"Hi.... What do you want?" I ask.
He begins singing I have no choice but to sing as well. I look at Will who is grinning from ear to ear.
"Guess your my soulmate." He whispers.
"Guess your the idiot that sings Adele at 2o'Clock." I reply.
"That was one time." He laughs.