Swimming (Nico)

Dedication to crazyhat09 for the idea.

"Will come on you said we would go swimming today." I yell.
"Fine." Will sighs, "Where are the others?"
"Outside waiting for you." I yell. The seven, Grover, Rachel and Reyna are waiting for Will.

We head to a local pool. It is surprisingly empty, it's just us. Leo begins to splash me and before I know it it is an all out splash war. Percy wins by literally moving half the pool. Will swims bellow me and picks me up on his shoulders.
"Will put me down!" I yell.
"You're cute when you're mad." He replies.
"Will!" I yell.
Will lifts me up with his hands and throws me in the deep end. I swim back to him and punch his arm.
"I am not cute!" I yell.
"You are a little bit cute." Reyna inputs.
"Just a smidge." Grover assures.
"Shut up." I mumble.

Leo then picks Grover up on his shoulders.
"Chicken fight!" Leo yells.
"You're on!" I yell before Will picks me up again.
"We will destroy you!" Reyna yells before being picked up by Annabeth.
"Yeah good luck with that!" Percy and Jason yell. Percy is on Jason shoulders.
"We don't need luck we have skill." Hazel yells from Frank's shoulders.
Piper and Juniper shrug before Rachel climes on Piper's shoulders.
And we were off I managed to push Grover off, then we turned to Frank and Hazel... she pulled me off. Annabeth pushed Rachel off before literally picking up Hazel and gently placing her down because you don't sass Hazel. Reyna and Annabeth managed to pick both Jason and Percy up. They waved and then through the boys across the pool.
"Round two!" Leo yelled.
We all got in position. And we were off... And we were kicked out the pool for being to rowdy.
But this was easily the most fun ever.