Stuck to you

Will :
Will was bored out of his mind. A dyslexic reading for an hour isn't exactly what he'd call fun. He glances up at his table and the person across from him catches his eye. Nico, his crush, was sat in perfect view in black jeans and a tattered MCR shirt. He was trying to blow his hair out his face so he could read. Will's face heated slightly. Well...maybe this class wasn't all bad.

Twenty minutes to the bell. Will was bored of sneaking looks at Nico. He was going to do something.

Fifteen minutes,

Ten minutes,

Five. They all stood up.

Will walks over to Nico and places a hand on his back and arm, leaving post it notes on him. He wasn't sure what came over him, he just had to. Nico didn't notice, Will had to change that.
"Hey, Di Angelo." Will started unsurely. "Can you do this?" Will  locked both hands around his back.
Nico copies and his hands land on the first post it note. "What the Hades Will?" Nico removed the post it note, this one was blank.
Will shrugs smiling slightly.
"You're lucky I could reach that.."
"Then the other should be no problem for you." Will gestures to his shoulder.
Nico rolls his eyes and grabs it. This one has writing on. Nico grabs it as the bell goes and Will hardly has time to see his eyes widen before he is pushed out the classroom.

Nico :
He held the note tightly in his hands as he walked. He must've read it a hundred times. He had to, he didn't believe the note at all.  How could he? On the back of the note it tells him to wait in the mugger after the final bell. The mugger is a sort of sandy AstroTurf. Nico sat on the concrete steps to it now, he lent against the green wooden doors and waited for someone to arrive.

He decided to read over the note again:
"Heya Neeks, "
Yeah, they call him Neeks...
"Listen I have liked you for the longest time and I didn't know how to tell you. But I wanna tell you tonight, I'm running out of space, read back. "
That had all been scribbled over a post it note in some what decipherable writing.

Nico held his breath in anticipation and rubbed his hand together. They had to arrive soon, right?
Will almost falls into him when he leaves the mugger. Will with his perfect smile and his wavy hair and bright mesmerizing eyes and sun kissed skin and .... He should stop before he gets weirder.

"Only you." Will mutters irritatedly.
"What do you mean." Nico folds his arms and stands.
"The note said in the mugger... I thought you weren't coming... You had me worried..." Will mumbles.
"Well I'm here... I didn't know the mugger was open." Nico looks down.
"The door beside you was open, Nico... I had a whole thing planned-"
"I'm sorry." Nico pleaded. He hadn't meant to hurt Will, he just hadn't noticed.
"Its okay. I put all the stuff away though." Will sighed and handed him a photograph. It was 'date me?' Written out in the sand.
"Please.. " Nico said quietly. "I want to date you, so you could have just written it on the note." Nico hesitantly shadows his hand around Will's.
Will takes it and intertwined their fingers. "Where's the fun in that?"
Nico punched him lightly in the arm. "Now let's go somewhere better than a sandy AstroTurf. You know I hate sport."
Will laughs and starts to lead him away. Hopefully to somewhere warmer, or somewhere that won't somehow get a cup's worth of sand in his shoe.