Remember me?

Nico :
"I don't think we've met. Hi I'm Will Solace." Will smiles.
"I- Hi to you to I suppose." I reply. Why is Will saying this. We've been together for two years.
Lou Ellen ran over to me. "I accidentally removed all of Will's memory."
Rage filled me. "Accidentally. Don't look it."
"I think I can bring it back but it is going to hurt him... A lot." Lou Ellen mumbles.
"Will deserves to remember." I mumble.
Lou Ellen starts her magic. Will begins to whimper and fall on to the grass.
"Nico!" Will yells through a fury of tears. "Make it stop!! Please!!!"
"Lou stop it!" I yell at her.
Will begins to trash. He is mumbling my name.
"I can't stop or he'll forget how to breath." Lou replies.
"I can't watch." I turn away and it kills me. To hear Will in pain. Whimpering and begging for me to stop it. I can't deal with it.
"Done." Lou mumbles after too long.

I turn back round Will is silent but shaking and violently crying.
"Will are you okay?" I run over to him.
"Nico there you are?" Will pushes me over in a hug.
I kiss him. He seems to be better.
"Nico did I embarrass you?" Will asks. "Is that why you couldn't look at me?"
"Don't ever think that, I couldn't look at you because you were in pain. I hate seeing you hurt."
"I'm glad I remember you now Neeks"