He's out of my leuge. (Nico)

Mortal \ Highschool au.
"What's the matter freak." The brunet in front me pushes me against the wall. The air is knocked out.
The boy I know to be Will Solace walks over and drags the brunet back. He didn't even look at me.
"Will!" The brunet yells in an outburst of rage. "What the hell! Don't tell me you care for the little Freak!"
"I Don't. The teacher's looking." Will mumbles.
"If I didn't know better I'd think you cared." The brunet complains.

Will walks over to me and punches my stomach. He grabs my head and forces me to look at him. I look into his blue eyes. He is crying. Why?
Will leans closer to me and Whispers, "Forgive me Nico."
Huh? That's strange no one ever apologizes. I nod slowly.
Then Will does something no one was expecting, he kissed me. I push him off. There is no one else in the corridor. I glare at Will.
Will Solace the most popular boy in this school just kissed me.
"Crap! I'm sorry Nico! Hell I'm an idiot!" Will mumbles.
I step over to him. "I thought you know straight."
"I'm clearly not." Will replies. "Nico I'm sorry about the whole kiss thing. I should have asked."
I grab his collar and kiss him. He kisses back. I push him against the corridor wall. I pull away for a second. Will is smiling.
The school bell goes. Its the Weekend.

Will is coming over mine because I need more information than we kissed. We walk in my sister Hazel is already there.
"Where just going up to my room." I tell her.
"No funny business, the walls aren't as thick as you think." Hazel smiles. We head into my room. Will is staring at me.
"Are we a thing now?" I ask.
"Only if you want to be." Will smiles.
"I'll take that as a yes." I reply.
"Nico. How much do people at school bother you?" Will asks clenching his fist.
"Every day. Why?" I place my hand on his.
"That stops Monday." Will almost growls.
I burry my face into his arm. "Am I a freak."
"Nico don't you dare start paying attention to them." Will hugs me.
"What about the homophobes? Gays can't even get married." I ask.
"Nico you better see this!" Hazel yells.
We run downstairs to see a News broadcast called Love wins. I glace at Will. His eyes are glued to the TV. Gays can now legally get married. I'm ecstatic.

~Monday at school ~
Will is holding my hand in a tight grip. It's a Pride day at school. The place is filled with rainbows. I'd give anything for some black.
"Gross." One boy yells when he sees us holding hands.
Will turns and kisses me. When he stops there is a girl in front of us holding something.
"I've been told to hand these out to everyone." She hands us a rainbow flag. We wrap it round us then walk off. Best. Day. Ever.