Meeting the Parents

This will be in 3rd person.
-------------------------------------------
"Are you nervous?" The older blond boy asks the smaller boy.
"Yes. Of course Will." The smaller boy mumbles as he stares at the large black gates around Hades's palace.
"It can't go worse than when we met Apollo." Will half similes. Apollo actually forgot who Will was and called him Lee or Michael the entire evening. It kinda sucked. Now however Will and Nico were going to meet Hades. Will's hand latches around Nico's as the gates opens.
"Seriously dad." Nico cringes. Hades has painted all the monk sculls rainbow.
"I like it." Will smiles, "It's cute."
"Thanks for that compliment Will." Hades appears out of the shadows. Hades turns to Nico. "Thanks for being the only member of this family who only likes boys."
"Thanks I guess." Nico shrugs.
"Come in boys."

They follow him in. It turns out that any thing and everything that could be painted rainbow has been. In the living room there are 4 photos hung up. One is of Nico when he was younger. There is a small newspaper clippings in with him. It reads 'New Oracle Rachel Elizabeth Dare.' Rachel was only allowed to be Oracle because they accented Nico. The other Photos are of him and Bianca and Hazel (Not at the same time).
"You boys hungry?" Hades asks.
"Yes please." Will smiles politely.
Hades nods and brings out the magic plates. The two boys truly enjoyed meeting hades. I guess he was way better than Apollo (Sorry dad).

Challenge :
Name a place to include in the next one shot. Just a place.
- Bexie daughter of Apollo legacy of Poseidon.