Shut up and Sing.

Dedicated to @Obsessed_ICECREAM .
Nico :

So there is this annual talent show. I can't sing to save my life so I am just watching everyone else do it. Currently Leo is blasting Fall Out Boy. I roll my eyes. Everyone did lots of music over singing and aren't playing themselves.

Leo is done. Finally!! He only sang the ENTIRE Young Blood Chronicles! My 'friend' Will Solace is up next. It's obligatory that he does it because everyone, including myself, likes hearing him sing. He usually does up and Dance songs. Last year he sang 'Somebody Told Me' by the Killers. That was good.

Will sits down. "Since I'm not in the contest I'm just here while the judges decide. I have two songs for you guys."
Will begins playing an Electric guitar. I recognise this.

"Run and tell all of the angels
This could take all night
Think I need a devil to help me get things right" Will sings. Can't believe he chose 'Learn to Fly' by Foo Fighters.

"Hook me up a new revolution
'Cause this one is a lie
We sat around laughing and watched the last one die

Now I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something to help me burn out bright
I'm looking for a complication
Looking 'cause I'm tired of lying
Make my way back home when I learn to fly high." Will stops singing and the crowd sighs. I loved it.

"I have one more song. I don't know if any of you are going to like it but someone dear to my heart sang it to me. So here we are." Will smiles into the microphone.
He begins playing. I blush like crazy. I was the one who sang that to him.

"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Will sings in his amazing voice and I almost whisper 'yes'. Is that my imagination or does Will keep looking at me.

"I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life " Will stops singing and the crowd starts applauding. Will keeps looking at me.

I wander backstage to see him. He runs over to me as soon as I'm in view. He hugs me. I kiss his cheek. Me and Will are dating, it's just that he's not out yet so we refer to each other as 'friends.'
"Close to my heart? How cheesy can you get, Solace?" I ask.
"Much cheesier than that Neeks. Besides what was I supposed to say. My super secret boyfriend you don't know about." Will smiles.
"Well it was secret." I mumble.
"What do you mean." Will whispers.
"Look to the right." I bury my face info his chest.
The curtains are open. Fantastic. Everyone in Camp Half Blood just saw that. I blush like crazy. The Camp is silent. We are screwed. Will keeps his arm around me.

"Wow." Will smiles to the crowd. "Never thought the day would come where I'm outed by a curtain."
"Wait so you're Gay." A random crowd member yells out.
"No not at all. I'm just stood here with my arm wrapped round a boy for a laugh." Will rolls his eyes.
"You don't look Gay." Someone else yells.
"Crap must have left my Rainbows at home." Will acts surprised.
"Will proper explanation. Now!" Austin, his brother, yells.
"I'm Gay but I didn't know how you guys would react so I didn't tell you. Me and Nico have been dating for a while." Will mumbles, just loud enough to hear.
"Fags."
I start to slowly clap. "No Shit Sherlock." I move Will's arm off me.
"Out of interest who said that?" One boy raises his hand. "Thought as much. Well for the record. Me and Will are happy together and we don't give a single flying fuck what you think. Who said we kneed your Shitty validation anyway."

The crowd starts moving. They are passing things.
"What's that?" I ask.
Percy and Annabeth walked out. "We all placed bets on if you were dating." Percy mumbles.
"What did you two think?" Will asks.
A first bag of drachmas flies up and is caught by Annabeth the second is caught by Percy.
"Boys we never doubted you for a second." Annabeth smiles.
Half starts cheering. Screaming "Solangalo!!" Or "Wilico!"
"Can we have further discussion inside?" Percy asks.
We nod and walk back.

Will :
Percy was lecturing me about hurting Nico.
"Percy hurting Nico is not on my to do list." I reply.
"Just warning you Solace." He mumbles