Injury Au.

Another soulmate au. This time the injuries appear on both people. Trigger warning.

Nico :
I woke up this morning to find yet another scar. Does my soulmate want me to look unstable. I find the longest sleeves possible before heading to breakfast. I silently curse the scars. Its boiling and I can't were short sleeves without looking like I self harm. My friend Will Solace would kill me if he saw any scars.

During my free hour I go over to see Will. He is wearing long gloves and short sleeves. He immediately notices my long sleeves.
"Pass me your hand Nico." Will orders.
I place my hand in his slowly. He rolls up my sleeves and notices the scars.
"Non of them are very deep. You should be fine." Will notes.
"What no you shouldn't be doing that stuff?" I ask.
"I'm not in a position to Judge." Will mumbles.
"Ok.... Its not me anyway its my soulmate." I reply.

Will had to go back to the infirmary. So I walk in the woods for a few hours. On my way back to my cabin. I hear a yelp and I can feel the warm sensation fill my arm. My soulmate is getting a bruise. I run towards the noise. Wait the hell. I can see Clarisse push Will to the floor. Clarisse is yelling.
"Say his name." She yells repeatedly.
"Nico Di Angelo." Will spits through a mouthful of blood. Why did he say my name.
"Let's see if has some scars after this." Clarisse smiles.
I pull out my dagger. I don't know what they are talking about but no one treats Will like this.
Before I can jump out she makes a cut down his side. My side goes warm. I jump out and make a few cuts on her before she leaves.

I run over to him. "Gods Will are you ok?"
He hugs me. "Nico you're bleeding." Will looks up at me scared.
I lift his shirt. We have the exact same wound. Wait does that mean. Will kisses me. To my surprise I kiss back.
When we stop Will whispers. "I've liked you for the longest time."
"I thought you were straight." I whisper back.
"Me... straight?" Will replies.

A wake up a few days later in the infirmary. Will is stood over me.
"You feeling ok Neeks?" He whispers.
I nod.
"I just wanted to apologize for the scars." Will whispers.
"It's alright Will. They are scars they fade." I reply.
Will kisses me gently and tells me to get more sleep. Yep same old Will.