Conscience. (Nico)

A soulmate au. The couple are the devil and the angel on someone's (e.g Percy's) shoulders.

I felt a tugging sensation it pulled me upwards. Percy wanted to make a new decision. Whether or not he should sneak out on another quest.
"Percy is this even a question? Go we need you." I tell him.
The angel appears. Wait he's new. Anger fills me. Where is Lee? I can't see much of him due to his halo.
"Percy go its the right thing to do." The Angel murmurs. Wait this Angel agrees with me. Percy nodes and runs.

We are sucked back in to Percy's mind. The new angel removes his halo. His blond hair flops down. He sighs then fixes it. He turns to face me. His eyes are a starting blue colour. He walks over to me.
"Hi." He says calmly. Wow he's cute.
"Hi.." I stutter.
He removes my devil horns and throws them aside my black hair flops over my eye. Grinning the 'angel' begins to push me back until. I hit the wall in Percy's mind. He then pins my hands against the wall. I look up at him and in his eyes I see a blazing fury.
"Maybe you should be the one in the horns." I laugh.
The angel punches my stomach knocking all the air out.
"Don't play innocent with me devil. I know what your kind does to Angels." The blond spits. His hand latches around my throat.
"I wish Lee was here." I whisper tears blurring my vision.
The blonde stops chocking me and drops me to the floor.
"Why so you could hurt him?" He blonde scowls then begins kicking me. I raise my arms in self defense. Each kick feels like a million.
"Stop!" I yell. The blonde kneels next to me and pins my hands to the floor.
"And why should I do that little devil? The angel smiles. He moves one leg over me and sits on my stomach. My anxiety rises to new heights.
"Please..." My voice is week and shaky.
The angel shakes his head.
The blonde shakes his head. "It was your kind that killed my brother! It was your kind that killed Lee!"
I sense of shock fills me. "Lee's ... Dead?" It felt wrong saying the words as if saying it made it real.
The angel falters. "You didn't know?"
"No! Of course I didn't! He was the only Angel who didn't use me as a punching bag! I should have known when he died!" I yell up at the angel. "He was the only Angel who didn't use me! Percy has done all sorts of stupid things because I was too sacred to oppose the Angels."
The Angel stands up allowing me to breath properly. I take long shaky breaths. I begin to cry violently. No! No! Lee can't be dead! If a Angel stays with the devil long enough to grow wings that means they are soulmates. I desperately wanted mine to be Lee. He was the only one who was ever nice to me. He was funny and sweet. No! He can't be dead! Who would kill someone that nice?

The angel walks over to me. "You better start talking Nico!"
"How do you know my name?" I stutter as I back away.
"Its on your door. Now start talking!" The blonde scowls.
I stand up and run. The Angel flies after me. Wait he didn't have wings before. He lands on top of me.
"Have you always had wings?" I ask.
The angel starts cursing. He picks me up and throws me onto my bed. He locks my bedroom door.
"What are you doing... ?" I ask. I still don't know his name.
"Will my name is Will." He replies.
I slowly edge towards him.
"Nico your bleeding." Will notes.
"Whose fault is that?" I shout.
Where he kicked me I am heavily bleeding. He begins cleaning my wounds.
"Why do you like me now." I ask him.
"You brought my brother back when you were crying. He reminded me how much of an idiot I was and in light of recent events I should be nice to you."
"What was all that start talking stuff." I reply.
"Normal devils don't raise the dead." He smiles.
"Why do you hate devils?" I ask.
"I've seen your neck, you know why I hate devils." Will's smile fades.
"Wait your gay?" I am oblivious.
"Yes idiot. I hate devils because when your gay they think they can do whatever they want to you." Will scowls.
"Most Angeles have the same mind set." I reply.
"Look Nico I'm sorry I attacked you, I honesty thought you would be one of them." Will tells me tears forming in his eyes.
"Will.... When you attacked me I thought you were one of them." I look down at my feet Will hugs me.
"Now come on we have a job to do." Will smiles. The familiar tug pulling me up to choose.