Chapter 12: The Prank

A Month Later [Why are you time skipping Narrator?] {Cuz I can and why not...}

You:
I stretched as I got out of bed Max had already gotten up; my birthday was coming up soon and I was nervous I wasn't sure what Max was going to do. As I turned the knob to the door it flung open and Max threw me on the bed. "Max?!" I squealed. "What (Y/N)? I'm not done with you from last night." I blushed remembering all that happened. "Max, I just woke up tho."

"Come on Zoey." He looked at me with those pleading eyes that I loved so much. I messed with his red hair, teasing him by making him wait. "Okay, Max. But only for a few minutes. We still have to go to work, remember?"

Max:
After I had left (Y/N)'s room for her to get ready I decided to pull a prank on her. I pulled out my phone, hit record, and started telling it what I was gonna do. (Y/N) walked down the stairs as I hid in the closet. "Max? Where did you go? ....Oh, Maaaxxxxxx!" I smiled trying not to giggle. I really wanted to get her. She got closer and I finished putting on the mask. I jumped out and grabbed her pretending to kidnap her all while holding the camera. She was fighting back. "Max! Help!!! Max?!!!" I felt so bad I pretended to let my grip falter and she ran from me. I took off the mask and followed her with the camera. "Hey, babe. What's wrong?" She took one look at the camera and understood. She slapped me on the face... then ran to our room. I turned off the camera and followed her.

You:
I ran into my room and cried into my pillow. Max, why would he do that to me? I never told him that I was afraid of being kidnapped and never seeing the people I cared about again, but nobody wants to be taken. I was shaking a lot I felt horrible and I was just letting everything out. I felt a hand on my back and I flinched. I knew it was Max but after what happened, no don't think about it... don't trigger it. "I'm sorry baby I just wanted to prank you." He was making me think about, oh god, Max please don't. I wanted to tell him but I couldn't talk, I was crying too hard. "I shouldn't have done that to you." Then it happened...

Max:
(Y/N) all of a sudden stopped breathing, she was still crying but without the noise. She looked like someone was choking her. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!?" I called 911 and wasn't sure what else to do. They took both of us to the hospital and left me in the lobby while they took my love somewhere else. Oh god (Y/N), what happened? I texted everyone at the offices so they would know where we were. Adam texted back saying they were coming; I didn't want them to come I just wanted (Y/N). Her laugh, the smile, those eyes, I wanted her... I was crying when I saw the guys get here they began to comfort me. The doctor came up to us "You all here for (Y/N)?" I just nodded weakly. "She'll be fine she is asleep right now, she had a panic attack. She's in that room over there." I ran to (Y/N)'s room and saw her sleeping peacefully and sighed. I walked to her bedside, pulled up a chair, and held her hand.

Adam:
We followed Max into the room a short while after him; he was already holding her hand. God damn do they love each other. "Max?"

"yeah?"

"She had a panic attack, what scared her?"

"I..." Max started full on cry he was a mess. He just handed us his phone. I opened it and noticed it was on a video. The guys all crowded around the phone watching and when we heard (Y/N)'s pleas for help Max started crying harder. It finished and we all surrounded him. "Max it's okay, she's fine. She'll wake up and be her normal self."

You:
I woke up to the guys surrounding me they were all crying. "Sup guys." They all immediately smiled but didn't touch me, and Barney ran out. "Guys?" Then Max ran in the room with Barney, Max ran to me and just hugged me while he was crying. "oh Maxxey..."

"(Y/N), I'm so so so sorry."

"Max, it's okay. I'm okay." He looked into my eyes and kissed me we stayed like this for what seemed forever. "Max, I have something to tell you."

"Yes? What is it?"

"I'm really afraid of being kidnapped." He smiled and hugged me tighter and gave me deeper kisses. I was happy that he was happy.