Chapter 16: The Wedding (Part 2)

You:
Our car pulled up to where we planned to have the party; we had rented for the night a ballroom, of sorts. It wasn't anything fancy but with the decorations it was magnificent. The guests started to arrive mainly family and friends who had come to the wedding and others who couldn't be at the wedding. The night was perfect it seemed like it was just me and Max alone. We danced and danced all night long then we had to get ready to cut the cake. Everyone sat in their seats and Max stood ready to make his announcement. "Hello everyone, I'm glad you could all come to celebrate this day with us and I want to say that this woman sitting next to me is untradeable. I wouldn't give her up for the world. Now I want to make sure that when we get back from our Honeymoon that our friends, you know who you are, haven't done anything too stupid." My Max, the angry ginger, could still be sarcastic and sweet at the same time. "Anyway, let's eat some cake!"

Max:
The party ended and it was time to get ready for our honeymoon. I was glad (Y/N) hired people to clean up because I'm sure neither me nor my friends wanted to do that shit. I had been carrying (Y/N) around bridal style all day, and her beautiful dress just made me want to kiss her for eternity. (Y/N) didn't know where we were going yet I got to plan the Honeymoon, but of course I did ask her to see what she would maybe like to do. I knew she would die when she figured out where we were going. I made sure not to show her the plane tickets and blindfolded her until we got on the plane. Some people gave us looks but she wasn't acting abnormally so they probably assumed it was okay. All she knew was that she needed a Passport... I loved being able to surprise her this way. We arrived at the airport and I blindfolded her again until we got to the hotel room.

You:
When Max finally took off my blindfold I ran to the suite's window to find us towering above the twinkling lights of the city. Max grabbed me and moved me to the bed, "Did you figure out where we are?"

"It's too dark to tell Maxxey."

"Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow then." I flipped him over so that I was on top of him. I gave him the poutiest face I could, "But Maxxey I wanna know now. I'm here just let me know where here is."

"Babe, just wait." I kissed him aggressively until I could tell he wanted to take it further in which I stopped. "Tell me and we will continue." He looked at me with begging eyes and slumped his head down in defeat, "No, you will have to wait for tomorrow."