Illmatic 4

Last time on Illmatic Treasure..

___________________________________

~ Oh, mild flower I chanced to meet,
A ruby red, yet so descreet.
Her fragrance wafted on the breeze,
And all were drawn to her and grew.
Though in her garden all seems well,
there are still things she hates to tell.
Her thorns a shield, conceal what's true.
Beneath her thorns resentment grows.
Disturb her and her petals close!
I learned too well what could ensue..
Sweet deathly rose that I once knew. ~

Caged bird prt2...

Alijah grazed her lip in anticipation waiting for Slim to make his move. Erica and JoJo hung back contemplating the scene that was about to unfold; amused at their dove's sudden bravery.

"Well you know a nigga got gifts." He remarked abrasively. Turning around licking his succulent lips to prey on the unknown 'yamp' that spit interest in his ear. Only to discover the apple of his eye: his babygirl bent over in laughter at her playful shenanigans. 'She caught him slippin.'

"Yo, Slim's baritone resonated throughout his exclusive section, babygirl you made it!"
The birthday man opened his arms in a zealous manner engulfing Alijah in a bearhug. His night was complete.
"Pops thought he was about to get his mack on huh?" She pulled back to get a look at his face.

"Nah, I knew it was you." Pops pitch heightened. His eyes squinted in dishonesty as he sipped the brown concoction. "Yea whatever yo."
Alijah giggled patting his back.
'No jimmie action from a random smut tonight.' Ali doesn't get many moments like these, so she relished his embrace.

Slim chuckled drunkly kissing his daughter's temple. "So what did you cop your ol' man for his G-day?"
"Is my love not enough Pops?, she joked, look at all the mad gifts you got over there." Babygirl mentioned
gesturing to all the presents stacked up on a red and gold decorated table in the far corner.

Pops sucked his lips at Alijah's sentimental feelings. "Im the muthafuckin' king what you expect?!"
He stuck his chest out with pride.
"But chill yo, you know your love is enough Ladybug stop that." The big man justified wrapping his muscular arm around her neck. Alijah's mug morphed into a slight smile.
"Im just jivin' with you Pops. You know I got you a little somethin'."

Before Slim could question the where abouts of his present; JoJo strolled over with the wrapped gift under one arm.
"Yoooo, Happy G-day Slim fam." Jo
declared giving him a brotherly hug.
" 'Preciate you Jo. This for me ?"
Slim referenced to the gift under his arm. "Geah, its from babygirl, Jo held
it in front of his chest, rip this shits open!"

Ali's face filled with nervousness and uncertainty. She didn't know if Pops was gonna rock wit' it or not.
Alijah shut her eyes in a timid manner. She cringed as he ripped the wrapping paper off to expose her handwork of the 'Big man' himself.

"Aw naw B.." Slim uttered as Alijah slowly but surely opened her eyes to peep Pops' reaction.
"Yo, Alijah did you really ?!" His smug
expression turned into a smile that he discreetly hid behind his fist. Jo and 'Lijah both let out uneasy breaths. "This shit is off the muthafuckin' chain yo! Babygirl you tweaked me to a 'T'."

He snatched the portrait outta Jo's hand in utter excitement.
"How we look?" Pops asked putting
the portrait along the side of his face mimicking her work. All anxiety evaporated from 'Lijah's physique as laughter rejoiced from her being.
'Pops lil buggin' or big buggin yo?'

"Im happy you like it Pops 'cause on the real; I thought you was about to riff my shit." Babygirl confessed. Jojo
chuckled puttin' in his two cents.
"Word, shit was about to get real."

"Nah yall Im feelin' this." Slim mumbled admiring the work she put in. "Thank ya babygirl." He graced Ali with another one of his smooches to the temple. "Its all love Pops." 'He all happy go lucky ... for now.'

~~~~

My inquisitive amber orbs scan the crowd of abundant brown skins from the balcony as, they vibed to The Notorious B.I.G and the Queen B Lil' Kim. I was nursing this wack ass hooch cooler that Pops had the tender mix for me.

He put it in this snazzy glass with white powder around the rim; I guess to make it look dope or whatever.
Then he had the audacity to add a little crazy straw in the muhfucka'! Like no lie I look kiddy as fuck with this fruity ass drink.
If looks could kill his ass would be tweleve feet under, do you hear me!?
Talkin' bout 'Boss' orders blahze blahze... babbling off shit I didn't wanna hear. You muhfuckas aint gotta drink it!' But Im not razzled.
I must admit it tastes pretty good.
'My tastebuds are jonesin' for a gasm though this ain't cuttin' it.'

My hips and fingers had a mind of their own as they swayed and snapped to the jam the DJ was spinnin'.
"Well if it isn't my baby gyal Alijah ."
A honeyed vocal hit a nerve in the tympanic membrane of my lobe, causing me to turn to the prescence of the infamous Ava.
'Ain't this a bitch ?'

"Your baby gyal?! You two timin' smut if you don't get outta my face." Is what I wanted to say, but that's a bone I'll save to pick another day. "The one and only sweetheart, I spat venomously sippin' from my lil' hooch, wuss good Eva."
'Ill be cordial since we're in public.'

"Its Ava." 'Miss Thing' corrected whilst rubbing her index finger over the rim of her champange flute. "Yea I hear you Eva." I remarked in sarcasm with a shrug of my shoulder. 'Nonfactor of the nile.' "Its crass seeing you here. I was just coming from downstairs to refill my glass when I seen you over here by yourself. So, you know I had to come speak to my future step-daughter."
'Girl keep muhfuckin' dreaming. Disgusting!' My conscious scolded.
"You cleaned up nice." Ava wholeheartedly threw off a compliment reaching out to touch my tresses.

Before her manicured nails had the liberty to connect I dipped back.
"No ma'am, your not gonna touch me. Thats what your not gonna do." I chuckled in disbelief. "Okay." She
drug out awkwardly. Pink radiated
to her perky pale cheeks. She really thought, this ain't that type of party.
'B, I don't know you from Eve. Outta here!'

"Why are you so nasty to me?" Ava questioned innocently. I inhaled through my nostrils in aggravation.
"Why you so smutty?" I sneered back
bluntly. "You don't even know me!"
She defended huffing and puffing, like she was about to blow me down.
'Her grill salty as fuck; no lime.'
"Yo, we not about to do
this here ahite? Ahite." I flicked my wrist dismissing the conversation.
She really trying to take it there; simmer down.

Ava was about to mouth off again but, luckily I beat her to the punch. "Ava tonight is not about you B. Step off; go get you some business." She chuckled
running her fingers through her light brown locks lost for words.
"My fault, my fault .. your right." She confessed reluctantly through a mumble.

I smirked in satisfaction 'I can
see right through yo jive ass like glass.'
I sat my little drink down on a table near by. Im over it! "Have a good night
Eva." I farewelled strolling towards the stairs. I was suppose to wait for JoJo,but he taking mad long yo.

The night is still young ...

______________________

What y'all thinkin ?

The peoples in the mm ..

Part 3 comin soon ..

Verrry soooon lol ..