Illmatic 7

Msg: Sometimes what I want to write doesn't always come out how I planned but, it always works out some way ..

Enjoy 💜

Enjoy 💜 ..

Last time on Illmatic ..

~ I will love you beyond forever
To try to explain or define
what I feel inside is impossible.
I wouldn't know where to begin, it has no end. And though I can't find the
ways to tell you how much I love you.
Without a doubt I will love you all of my days. ~

Illmatic Rain ...

Sweet spirit healing laughs and giggles galloped around them as, the melanated two intertwined to their own beat. Enormous sugar maple trees tall in stature and bright in color gave just the right amount of natural paradise, on the Fall evening.
The cocoa butter scented princess looked up at the heavens, admiring the footprints across it as the fervent sun slowly descended, within the delicate hues.

The humming of her lover, nature's
birds , and other creatures were the perfect harmony to her ears.
A slazy smile curves her ruby lips.
" Earth to Thickness, the prince's colossal hand firmly squeezed hers as the other gave attention to her plump backside, you always leaving me here by myself." His lips smacked and his eyes give her a look that always makes her crack up. "That's not true, her suga' lips chuckled at her goofy cackles, baby you make me happy too."

" Is dat righ' ?" He velvets as he twirled her around the rich ground in steps. The princess hummed in agreement running her fingers through his silky shea curls.
"Yo, you know I've always had pieces of happiness, but your happiness in a whole." The expression upon his tawny features was a breath of fresh air ceasing the breezy air that blew her dress every now and then.

" You always tryna butta' a nigga up , huh ?" He picked up the pace making her feet lift from the earth ; earning screams of delight. "Is it working?"
"Ion know , a slick expression developed upon her charismatic prince with the shrug of his shoulder, close ya eyes Thickness and I'll show you." Unhesitantly her mahogany lids closed awaiting something sweet.
"I love you." wrapped around her willingly. "I- before her tongue could
make up the letter 'L' - an unfathomed
amount of pain enveloped her right shoulder; volts of fire.

~ ~ ~

" You came through for me ?" The femmine voice thumped through anxiously. The young terra cotta toned woman ran her dainty French-tipped nails over her golden brown seawaves. She thought with contemplation 'To lie or not to lie.'
"See ... not exactly, she blew out a shaky breath, now before you start buggin' I just wanna say that I love you."  Sweetness' tone laid on thick apologetically .