Illmatic 5

Whoever rocking with me and my story..

I thank you sooo very much .. I'm grateful.

Anyyywwaayy ... last time on Illmatic...

------------------

~ The bird by my side isn't flying anymore.
It's wings are fine, but the feathers are tarnished and torn.
Why keep it in a cage when it already wears chains ?
If I cleansed your feathers would you remain by my side ?
Chains rusty, cage is open its your choice if you fly. ~

The Caged Bird Finale ...

I don't usually do this but uuuhh ! My ghettorat came out when my futuristic husband came out for blood on some plexing shit . I ain't know how to act as I shrieked with joy .

"Grab ya glocks when ya see Tupac. Call the cops when ya see Tupac !" The DJ shouts on the mic while scratching the record causing the chorus to reiterate .
That sunt the throng of the intoxicated to enjoin the vibe he threw including a knock-off Mc Lyte;me .

We all bounced together we ain't got a mufuckin' opinion; whether it was ass or titties . I felt like we was on some we shall overcome shit ! The total opposite of the record . "Yo, everybody wave yo muthafucking hands in the air !
What we do ?" The DJ's slightly muffled baritone hyped . "We hit em up !" All the brown skins rejoiced waving their hands from side to side to the rhythm of the beat .

"Now it's all about Versace, you copied my style . Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled ." I recited pointing my fingers like two gats .

After all that shookin' and jivin' I did it worked up a serious thirst for a real drink .
The crowd was still pumpin' to sick rhymes but, see the way I'm set up I gotta take a chill pill; feel me ?

I strolled through the sweltering ambiance lurking for my girl E .
I can't believe she left me that heffa down bad . She gone hear mad shit from me when I find her .

Finally, I peeped Erica at the bar with two
fine -and I mean fine brothas. She had one entraped in her arms as he left sweet trails of dark brown roses down her neck delicately devouring it . 'He got some lips on him my girl got taste; he icy too !'
From the way she reveals her pearls in utter delight that must be Monroe .
The light of her life that I have yet to meet . 'I'm not even tight no more they cute or wateva'.'

The other G he was just big chillaxin' in the cut . 'He got man whore written all over him.' Sippin' from his drink, looking for his next victim to spit game to as his eyes peered out at all the mocha honeys . 'He cute gotta nice nose, I'm feelin' his
noserings though; it's ill .'

'