Illmatic 8

Msg : Imma really need you to get used to the word " muhfucka " .
Muhfucka is a noun , being a person , place , or thing ... Thank you ! 💜

Last time on Illmatic Treasure ...
-------------------------------------------------

~Why , When words calmly manifest the intimacy, our hearts render them apart ?
How , When surrounded by souls dimly lit , do I feel as a moth fluttering to a lamp ?
What , Can my lips recit when my heart is burnt by fire ?
Where , Are the seconds of everyday gone ?
When , Can I ascend my arms without the fear of falling ? ~

~Why , When words calmly manifest the intimacy, our hearts render them apart ? How , When surrounded by souls dimly lit , do I feel as a moth fluttering to a lamp ? What , Can my lips recit when my heart is burnt by fire ?Where , Are the seconds o...

We Gone Take It Back ...

We gone take it back way, way back !
To when life got too real for comfort .
To when the Big Payback man didn't think for one second that he could be touched . To when the hustlers bragged and kicked shit in front the neighborhood hotspot every Saturday night like clockwork .
To when the flygirls were draped up in the dopest fits that they could put together with them edges laid . Plottin' like it's nobody's business and schemin' with they girlfriends on a come up .

The dopeboys on the corner posted up keeping it discreet, in the business of serving fixes on the minute of every hour . While the honeys of seduction prowled across the block hidden under flashy coats and knee-high stilettos, ready to finesse any mufucka who was willing to take a ride to Queensbridge for more than a piece of change.

A thief of the night came out creepin'
by all the Saturday festivities .
This stocky black draped creature pumped himself up in the rat infested alley on the side of his enemy's abode.
He motiviates his mental as he paces back and forth , clicking back his black hammer every now and then.
" Its not a time to get nervous it's time to get this fuckin' money." He mumbled harshly gripping his only hope in his callous hand.

This grimey nigga had been plottin'
and schemin' for two weeks now .
He lived to jack anybody outta a happy home . When he felt a muhfucka of his hood was living too freely and comfortable for they own good . Thief of the night knew the ins and outs of this young cat that look to be in his early 20's ; had him fuming with envy . He knew that his suppose victim was a young nigga with a mad come up from the gear that he rocked so effortlessly , his ride that sat pretty, and his dope pad he lived in. Being the calculating bastad he is he had people scope a couple peeks to see how things was looking .

He had to admit lil' dude had it made for himself . While he was over here tryin' to live off of every person he robbed every other week .
Tonight in Queensbridge apartments he felt like he hit the jackpot . Because he wasn't just fuckin' with any ol' average joe .

~ ~ ~