Chapter 2: I hate him (edited)

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been a week since my outburst with Jimin, and all through that week I had been avoiding him.

I made sure I was not around him and in the night I would pretend I was sleeping so that he would not try and talk to me.

Sure, I felt a little bad for ignoring him but I couldn't help it. I wasn't ready to face him.

Instead of hanging out with Jimin I just hung out with Tae hyung or Jin hyung. I felt depressed but hid it from the others with a smile, I had to, I did not want them to worry about me.

I still loved Jimin, and no matter how much I forced myself to ignore the pain, I couldn't. I thought about Jimin every second of the day. It didn't help that I saw him everyday either. Having never faced heartbreak before, I didn't know what do do with myself. I had never been in a relationship. Jimin was my first love. And you know what they say about that. You never forget you first love.

"Jungkook, come to eat." Jin hyung shouted from the dinner table.

I sighed and got up from the sofa, I've been doing that a lot lately...signing. I walked into the dining room, and sat next to Hobi and V hyung when the rest of our group started to pile into the room as well.

They started talking and stuffing food in their mouths, but like usual I was quiet and took small bites of the ramen Jin hyung had prepared.

I never really had an appetite anymore. Every time I put food into my mouth, I felt sick.

I couldn't help but think of Jimin's girlfriend. I saw a picture of Jihyo on his phone secretly one day when he was in the shower. She was pretty, I would give her that, and thin, but she looked like a ... . Her dress was really really short and too low cut, her face cracked in foundation. I was taken back slightly, if you'd have asked me before I wouldn't peg her to be Jimin's type at all. And I knew if I met her I wouldn't like her one bit.

"Hoseok can you help me with this new song?" Namjoon hyung asked after we were done eating, and simply sitting at the table.

"Sure hyung." He replied, they both got up and left the room in a rush. Feet shuffling on the wooden floor as they walked out.

"Ahhhh. I'm going to sleep." Yoongi hyung got up and left the room with that.

"I'm going to go um clean my room." Jin hyung said quickly, also leaving in a hurry.

"Me too, I want to help hyung! Wait up!" Tae hyung rushed out, they both left the room together in haste Why was everyone leaving so suddenly. They all have something to do, except for me.

I sighed and went back to pecking at my still full bowl of noodles. I jumped in my seat when I heard someone clear their throat. I thought everyone had left. I looked up startled and saw Jimin there, damit of course Jimin was here.

"Um, I-I'm g-going to g-go see J-Jin hyung." I stuttered put, dropping my chopsticks in my bowl. I was about to get up when Jimin pushed me back down in my seat.

I was so surprised, I couldn't say anything, Jimin had never done anything like that before, never physically acted towards me in any way, it was alway the other way around. He was always so caring and gentle toward me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he asked suddenly, his voice was low and it scared me.

"I'm- I'm not." I stuttered. I just wanted to leave, but how could I when he had his arms were on either side of my chair, trapping me.

"Don't bullshit me." I gulped at his tone of voice. I was internally freaking out.

"I-I really am not ignoring you, I don't k-know what you're talking about."