Chapter 7: Make up, make out (edited)

"Can I kiss you?" Jimin whispered in my ear, pulling me closer to him on his bed so that he could  snuggle his nose in the crook of my neck.

My breath hitched, and I blushed blisteringly. I was glad it was dark in our room as I didn't want Jimin to see; it would just boost his ego. I decided, when he confessed to me only a few hours ago, that I would play hard to get.

Yet my plan wasn't going very well considering I had allowed myself to be dragged off into Jimin's bed to spend the night together like we used to.

I hit his chest, hoping he'd get the hint so that I didn't have to stutter out an answer and make a complete fool out of myself.

"Ouch," he huffed, his warm breath making my insides go weak. "So can I get one Kookie?" Jesus, was he not going to give up?

I made a move to get out of his bed, when I felt his hands brush against the exposed skin on my stomach where my T-shirt had ridden up. It was getting too hot, and I was scared Jimin could hear my heart beating.

"Stop moving so much."

"J-Jimin," I gasped, as I felt him give my neck a soft peck. "S-Stop."

He instantly pulled away, however his hands were still around my waist. "You want me to stop?"

I nodded my head, and although he couldn't really see me, he got the hint.

"I-I'm going to sleep in my bed." I told him.

"Why?"

"I just w-want to." Jimin didn't reply. He just sighed, and loosened his grip on me. I scrambled over to my bed, letting out a shaky breath. I instantly felt cold, missing Jimin's warmth, but at the same time my body literally felt like it was on fire. Only Jimin could do this to me.

Not being able to take it anymore, I hid my face into my blankets, squealing into them like a teenager with a gigantic crush. I wriggled about, my face burning as I recalled Jimin's words to me. He asked if he could kiss me! Kiss. Me. I squealed into my blankets more, body moving around as I gushed with excitement. Damn. Maybe I should have stayed in his bed... to see what he would do next.

I had to backtrack myself on that thought; I was getting a little ahead of myself. Jimin hadn't even asked me out yet. Only confessed to me. I needed to wait.

Before I could find myself squirming even more at the thought of his confession, the light in our bedroom was switched on. I stilled, burying my head further into my blankets, forcing myself to breath steadily.

I heard Jimin shuffling around before I felt a tugging at my blankets. I held on tightly but Jimin only pulled it more. Giving one more forceful tug, I found myself exposed as he had managed to take away my sheets, and I watched in horror as they fell to the floor.

I glared at Jimin who only stood there awkwardly, scratching the back of his head, before dropping his hand back to his side.

"Sorry I thought you were crying or something."

I blushed furiously, hiding my face in my palms. Jimin seemed to catch on as I heard him let out a soft "Ohh,". Just kill me now.

"Um can y-you give me my blankets back now p-please?" I asked, hands still covering my face. I didn't trust myself to look at him while radiating red.

"Sorry?" Jimin breathed a gentle laugh, "all I heard was can you leave my duck pockets back or something."

I blushed harder. So fucking embarrassing.

"Can you give my blankets back please?" I repeated myself louder, still not looking at him.

"Depends," Jimin answered, "Will you give me a kiss if I do?"

"J-Jimin!" I gasped, finally looking up to meet his eyes. He looked at me humorously, eyes glistening with happiness.

"Is that a yes?" He teased, and I could only huff tuning away.

He became serious in a moment, coming to sit next to me on my bed. He gently pulled on my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"I know when I kissed you in the practice room, it wasn't the type of first kiss anyone would want." He said slowly. I flushed recalling the memory, and also because he knew it was my first kiss! Of course he knew, he was Jimin. He knew everything about me.

"I stole your first kiss, one that's meant to be gentle and sweet. And you probably hate me for that," he took a deep breath, "so forget it ever happened."

My heart sank.

"Because I don't want you to remember that."

"Ji-Jimin," I whined, my eyes starting to water. Was he seriously telling me to forget my first kiss? With him? Maybe he didn't want me after all, maybe-

"So let me make it right. Allow me to kiss you again, and I promise you you'll like it this time. And I won't make you cry after, or pretend it never happened. I won't shout at you again Kookie. So please? Let me kiss you properly?"

I shook my head and he frowned, looking like I had just kicked him.

"I-I can't forget that kiss," I told him, "because it was with you." I took a shaky breath, "but I'll- I'll let you kiss me again."

I didn't need to say anymore, as I was lifted and placed on Jimin's lap. His lips found mine effortlessly, and I closed my eyes in content.

I pressed myself further into Jimin's embrace, and I let him lead our kiss.

He was right. It was nothing like the first one we shared. He was gentle, and sweet. Nibbling on my bottom lip sensually and it all felt so good. His tongue massaged my own, dipping into my mouth and he sucked on mine. I moaned, letting him delve deeper inside.

However, the butterflies in my stomach was prominent as ever, just like when he had kissed me for the first time.

He pulled away, letting me pant as he stuck his forehead to mine. It had only been a few seconds and he was already pushing his lips back into mine. This time his hand was tugging gently on my hair, forcing me closer to him. He shifted me in his lap, so now I was straddling him.

He let go of my lips abruptly, finding my neck and sucking on the tender skin there instead. I rolled my head back, giving him more access, my finger nails digging into his shoulder painfully, yet he made no objection. He made me feel good, and didn't seem to mind at all that I was hurting him.

I let go of his shoulders, shifting in his lap, feeling a little overwhelmed with it all. He seemed to sense my hesitation and stopped.

He smiled lovingly at me, as I flushed, giving him a timid smile back.

"How was that for a kiss?"

"I-it was nice, I mean good, I uhh liked- um I-, it was nice."

I whined when he let out a laugh at my response, so I slapped his chest. "Jimin?" I called out to him.

"Say that again."

"H-huh?"

"My name. I haven't heard you say my name like that in so long. I forgot how much I missed hearing it." He groaned, squeezing the life out of me as he cuddled me.

"O-ouch." I laughed, trying to push him away.

"Nope. I'm not letting you go. Ever." He declared, peppering me with kisses. It was so ticklish that I giggled grabbing at his hands to get him to stop.

"Jimin," I said, hoping that would make him stop. And it did.

"I love you."

I looked at him flustered.

"So come back to bed with me?"

I nodded, and let him pick me up and walk over to his bed. And when he hugged me this time, I made sure to hug him back.

I love you too Jimin.

So after about two years on hiatus, how are we feeling about this chapter? I made sure to edit previous chapters, so if you want to give your mind a quick jog make sure to revisit those lol.

Please vote and comment, it would be much appreciated. 💕😆

4 votes for next chapter xx