Chapter 3: He kissed me (edited)

Jungkook's P.O.V
"What were you doing in there? Don't lie to me Jungkook." Jimin said his voice low and scary.

"N-nothing." I stuttered and walked into the room, I sat on my bed fiddling with my hands.

"I said don't lie to me." He walked closer to my bed, I only shuffled further back as I saw him approaching.

"I-I w-was j-just c-coughing." I lied again, swallowing in fear at what he was going to say next. Was he going to tell the rest?

"Stop this right now Jungkook! Why are you doing this to yourself?" Jimin shouted causing me to flinch.

I just kept quiet and I felt tears prickle my eyes but I willed myself not to cry again in front of Jimin. I had embarrassed myself enough with crying all the time.

"Answer me!" Jimin shouted again, and I hoped. He stood in front of me with his arms on either side of my bed post, trapping me, just as I was trying to scramble away.

"M-move." I stuttered and tried pushing him, but he grabbed my wrist and held it in his hand.

"Tell me why you did it. How long have you been doing this for? Why are you even doing this damnit?" He shouted and clutched my wrist harder.

"Y-you're h-hurting m-me." I said and tried to break my hands free from his clasp but to no avail. Damn his muscles for being stronger than mine.

"And don't you think you're hurting me Jungkook? When you do this to yourself, don't you think you're hurting me?" Jimin spoke brokenly.

"Just let me go!" I shouted. I couldn't take this anymore! I was hurting too and all he can think about was himself.

"Just tell me Jungkook!" Jimin shouted again and scaring me again.

Jimin never shouted at me, he was always kind and loving towards me yet these days he always seemed to be angry with me.

I just stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. He suddenly threw my hands away with such a force it shocked me, and got up from where he was crouched down beside my bed.  I looked down and cradled my red wrist that was going to definitely bruise.

"Just go Jungkook! If you want to leave so bad, then just go!" He shouted.

I couldn't hold it in anymore...I cried. I burst into tears and Jimin looked up at me, a shocked expression on his face.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and just as I was about to open our bedroom door Jimin asked me, "Where are you going?"

"Didn't you just tell me to leave?" I shot back, with tears still in my eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked again, ignoring my question. He stood up from his bed and walked towards me.

"I'm going to Jin hyung." I opened the door about to step outside when he pulled me back inside and closed the door.

He pushed me back against the door. "Why are you going there?" He asked me looking into my eyes closely.

"Why do you care?"

"Just sleep here Jungkook." He sighed, "it's late and you must be tired."

"Move, I-I want to go." I cried. I pushed him with all my strength and ran out the room, and barged into Jin and Tae hyungs' room.

"Woah- Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked sitting up on his bed that he was previously sleeping on and Jin hyung did the same.

"Sorry I disturbed you." I mumbled guiltily.