Chapter 6: He loves me? (edited)

Jungkook's P.O.V
Jin and Yoongi hyung left the room quietly, Jin hyung shutting the door as he did so. Only then did Jimin look at me properly, his eyes were piercing my own.

"Jungkook?" He called my name softly. I gasped silently. His tone was gentle, like the way he always used to talk to me. It put me at ease slightly, despite my earlier feeling of dread.

"Uh..." Was all the sound I was able to make, as I was still surprised, and I was still awkward with Jimin. We had not had a proper conversation in a long time. All we recently did was shout at each other, and I had always ended being hurt by his words and actions.

"What did they say to you?" He asked, coming to sit next to me on the bed. The earlier feeling of relaxation leaving me as he did so. Who knew I could be so tense around Jimin?

"Who?" I asked, stupidly.

"Yoongi and Seokjin hyung." He replied instantly.

"Oh..u-um...they j-just apologised to m-me, that's all." I stuttered out, suddenly feeling nervous to be alone with him, after what had happened in the dance studio.

"You've been close to Jin hyung recently." Jimin noted out, randomly to me.

"N-not really." I defended, I had always been close to all the hyungs, however mostly Jimin before, of course. We weren't close anymore. I had to admit though, I had grown more close to Jin hyung through the past few weeks Jimin had been ignoring me, now that I thought about it.

"You have." He said, breathing out a loud breath, "You hardly ever speak to me."

"I-I-I do." I cursed myself for stuttering again. Jimin must have thought there was seriously something wrong with me, he must be getting annoyed I thought bitterly.

"You don't." Jimin stated.

My breath hitched, when he covered my hand, that was resting on my thigh, with his own. His fingers were soft on my skin, and my heart rate increased when he drew random patterns on my hand with the pad of his thumb.

Why was he even doing this? I couldn't help but remember the kiss we shared, making my whole face instantly flushed. I prayed Jimin wouldn't comment on it. He's always been one to tease.

I attempted to pull my hand, that was under his, but it was no use. He only pressed down on my hand harder, stopping any movement. Damn him.

"Th-that's only because y-you always s-shout at me." I said quietly. He froze then, his body going rigid.

"That's because you do stupid things." He sighed. I suddenly felt hurt.

"Like what?" I shout back at him.

"Like making yourself vomit down a toilet." He replied bluntly.

"I-I didn't do it on purpo-" my feeling of discomfort was growing.

"Don't even try lying Jungkook. We've already been through this downstairs, you even admitted to it yourself." He said cutting me off.

"I only did that twice." I defended myself.

"You also starve yourself." He added.

"W-Which I don't anymore." I snapped at him. "I don't want to talk about t-this." I sighed.

I was about to get up and leave our room, however I was stopped my Jimin, no surprise there.

He pulled me back by my arm. Startled, I couldn't find my balance from the sudden tug, so I landed in his lap.

His arm, the one that was not clutching my wrist, had somehow managed to wrap itself around my waist, and both my hands were flat against his shoulders. My cheeks pinked at our compromising position.  

"I've missed you." He whispered suddenly, as he brushed his nose against my cheek.

"W-what are you d-doing Ji-Jimin?" I asked, struggling to get out of his hold.

"Haven't you missed me too Jungkook?" He whispered again, just as quietly as he did before, ignoring my question.

My breath hitched in my throat, at his sudden question. I mean of course I missed him, but I wasn't going to admit that to him.

"W-What are y-you talking a-about Jimin w-we see each o-other e-every d-day?" I stuttered out, still trying to move away from me.

"You know what I'm talking about." He stated. He turned my chin towards him, so that he was now looking directly at me. "We haven't hung out together in a while. You know, like how we used to?"

I knew what he was talking about immediately, but I still never gave him the answer he wanted to hear.

We used to play video games together, every time our busy schedule permitted it. We used to go out to eat lunch together. We used to go to the mall together. We used to go to the beach together. We used to go out for late night walks together. We used to go to the gym together. We used to do everything together, but now all of that had stopped.

"I wonder why." I snapped sarcastically to him. It was his fault we had ended up like this. If he didn't hang out with his girlfriend all the time we could actually done the things we used to do all the time together.

"What do you mean Jungkook?" He asked. I turned to look at him properly then. He had his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, probably at my sudden out burst.

"It's because of you." I sighed irritatedly.

"Me?" He asked, offended.

"Yes you." I said. "If you didn't spend so much time with your girlfriend," I spat the word, "and left me, we could have actually stayed how we used be. You got to understand Jimin, you left me, not the other way around."

"Jungkook I didn't-" he started to say but I cut him off with a shake of my head.

"I was so confused and hurt that day when you told me you had a girlfriend. You never mentioned before that you were seeing someone, and I was your best friend Jimin. You should have told me sooner. You led me on to thinking that you actually liked me back. On the same day you told me you had a girlfriend, I was going to confess to you. In every broadcast you always told everyone how much you loved me, but I realise now Jimin that it was only fan service." There were tears rolling down my cheeks by the time I was finished. Great, I was crying again.

Jimin wiped away my tears slowly with both his thumbs, but my tears just kept rolling.

"I broke up with her." He told me, after a few minutes, once I had stopped crying.

"W-what?" I asked quietly, not sure if I had been hearing correctly.

"I broke up with her." He repeated again.

"W-Why?"

"I realised that I had made a mistake."

"What?"

"I made a mistake Jungkook." He said, locking his eyes with mine.

"W-What mi-mistake Jimi-"

"I love you." My heart stopped beating. My blood went cold. And my breath hitched.

"You c-can't just t-throw t-that w-word around J-Jimin-" He cut me off again, however this time with a kiss.

It was a gently one, not like the previous one he had given me, and it took my breath away. I closed my eyes tightly, praying that he meant want he had said, and that this wasn't a dream I was having. His lips were soft and moist against my own, and he tasted like cookie dough ice cream, my favourite.

He pulled away from our kiss then, and I had to hold onto his shirt, as I was about to fall from his lap.

"I really do love you Jungkook." He said, and I knew immediately that he was being sincere. The look in his eyes gave it all away. What was I to do?

Ohh and Jimin confessed...but how do you think Jungkook will react. Do you think he would accept?

We are nearly reaching the end of this book, just a few more chapters to go! I hope you enjoyed this chapter...I know it's short. Sorry for that! I hope you all have an amazing weekend.

Don't forget to comment and vote! I'll really appreciate it❤️