Chapter 9: He made me say yes (pt 1)

I started at Jimin, who was still on top of me, like he was crazy. I was internally freaking out because he said he couldn't get off of me. What was that even supposed to mean? Oh my... did he want to do it with me?! In the morning?!Even with everyone still in the dorm?!

I-I oh my GOD! Okay, okay I wasn't going to freak out.

I let out a breath.

Calm.

Down.

Jungkook.

I looked at Jimin again. He looked serious for a moment before his handsome face broke out into a smirk.

"Now what is Kookie imagining?" He teases knowingly.

"I-I," I gulped, "what are you- I don't know what you mean!" I defended myself. I was not going to let him embarrass me again. Yet I embarrassed myself anyway.

He chuckled, pinching my cheek, "You're so cute. I only meant I can't leave until you give me a kiss."

"Jimin let m-me at least put some clothes on first."

"Come on Kookie I've seen it all already, remember?"

"Jimin!"

"It's hyung."

I groaned, blushing as he literally has seen it all. "Jimin hyung can you please get out so I can put some clothes on?"

"Now there's a good boy." He ruffled my hair, shuffling to get up. I let out a sigh of relief. However, before he left our room, he sent me a wink and that got me all flustered again.

I finally got changed into a pair of black shorts and a light blue button up. And when I walked out, the first thing I saw was Jimin leaning against the wall opposite, on his phone. Had he been there the whole time?

He looked up, draping a towel over his shoulder; he smiled at me.

"Cute." He commented, making me look down timidly. "Ready for that kiss?"

I only nodded, moving forward quickly to peck his lips. It only took me a second, then I was backing away. I could see a protest forming on Jimin's mouth so I pushed him away and sprinted towards the kitchen, not looking back once. I was so shy. Too shy to initiate a proper kiss with him.

"Are you and Jimin finally together?" Taehyung hyung whispered in my ear when I sat down at the table to eat breakfast.

Yoongi and Namjoon hyung both turned to look at me, surprised expressions adorning their faces, at having heard Tae.

I blushed, turning to focus on cutting my pancake and putting a piece of it in my mouth.

I was hoping he would drop the topic and let me eat in peace but alas, he only nudged my shoulder to get an answer.

I slumped, swallowing before turning my attention to him.

"No hyung," I said shyly.

"Then why were you in his lap this morning?" He asked bluntly, "you never sit on my lap."

"Hyung!" I whined because Namjoon and Yoongi hyung were still staring at me weirdly. "I-I wasn't in his lap."

"I think you were." He pushed, "And what were you two talking about that made you all blushy?"