Chapter 5: He's angry again (edited)

Jungkook's P.O.V
We arrived back to a quiet dorm, and in the kitchen sat Jin...a very angry Jin hyung. Jimin and I, both, held our breath as we stared at him, as he sipped a glass of water quietly.

"And why are you two back so late?" He questioned, casually...which made it all the more frightening.

"I-I was practicing hyung." I answered quietly.

"I know you were Jungkook." He turned to look at me, "But you also need to eat, and sleep." He sighed, continuing, "And I already know you haven't been doing both recently."

"B-but hyung-" I started to say, but he cut me off easily.

"No Jungkook. I've let it slide all this while, but I'm not going to anymore." He said, strictly. "You've skipped meals, and even when you eat, you throw it up, down the toilet. You hardly ever sleep these days." Shit he knew?

He must have seen my protest to his words coming because he held up a hand to stop me from saying anything, "And don't even try to deny it. I've heard you crying countless numbers of times...much more than I would really like."

"You stay up crying in the night?" It was Jimin this time interrupting Jin hyung, as he turned to look at me questioningly. "Why?"

Jin must have sensed my hesitation with answering Jimin's question as he interrupted. It was after all, because of Jimin that I stay up crying...but he does not need to know that. "Not now Jimin." Jin hyung scolded. "What I'm trying to say Jungkook, is that I'm going to ask Manager hyungnim to give you a week's break." Jin hyung finished, making my eyes widen in shock.

"B-But hyung...you can't. It means that our comeback will be delayed. A-And I-I'm fine anyway. I promise I'll eat more...and sleep more. Please hyu-." I pleaded, but Jin hyung cut me off.

"No more arguments Jungkook." He said sternly, "I am very concerned about your health, as are the other members. The comeback can, and will wait. Your well being is more important."

"B-But all the hyung's have worked so hard p-preparing for this comeback." I stuttered, tears welling at the corners of my eyes, threatening to fall, "I'm going to ruin all of that."

"No you are not!" Jin hyung shouted then making me flinch. A pregnant silence fell in the room, I kept my gaze on the cream tiles of our kitchen, to ashamed to look up.

"What the fuck is going on?" Yoongi hyung's voice grumbled, entering the kitchen, "I was just trying to sleep..." His voice trailed. Hyung's eyes widened, as he saw single tears rolling down my cheeks, as I had started to cry. "Jungkook why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

"I-I'm not h-hyung." I lied, very obviously so. Yoongi hyung sighed to my response and started to eye Jimin in suspicion. He thought that Jimin had made me cry this time.

"I told Jungkook that our comeback had to wait." Jin hyung stated, making Yoongi hyung turn his head back to look at him.

"Ahh." He hummed in understanding...which I was not expecting at all. I thought he would be angry, and would shout at me, but instead he looked pleased. What the hell?

"H-hyung...you knew a-about this?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes Jungkook," he said, rubbing my back soothingly, "All of us did."

My breath hitched. Suddenly feeling hurt, I looked at Jin hyung, "Everyone knew but me? You all were discussing things about me when I wasn't even there? I thought we were a group." I hissed, "Why didn't we all talk about it together? Why didn't we discuss things together? When you were deciding...why didn't you call me?" I asked, angrily, to no one in particular. I felt betrayed.