Chapter 8: He makes me an awkward moment (edited)

I opened my eyes, instantly remembering that I had spent the night in Jimin's bed. Yet when I patted the space next to me, I found that it was empty. I yawned, feeling a little disappointed that he wasn't there anymore. When had he left?

I groaned as I opened my eyes fully, sitting up and leaning my back against a soft pillow. I looked around the room to see if Jimin was anywhere around, but again I found myself disappointed. He wasn't here.

My eyes zoned in on a clock that hung on the wall; half past eight. Panic set in for a couple of seconds before I remembered that Jin hyung had made sure to cancel our schedules for a week.

As I was thinking about all the things I could do for this week, the door opened. Jimin strode in with just his sweatpants on, and I had to clear my throat and turn away so that I wouldn't stare.

He gave a little laugh when he saw my abrupt moments, as he came to sit next to me on his bed.

"Did you sleep well Kookie?" Jimin asked in his sweet voice that I loved to hear.

I could only nod, not wanting to speak as I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. He smiled again, ruffling my hair before pulling me into his lap. My eyes widened, and I scrambled to get out, but he held me in place.

"Where are you going?" He chuckled, "I haven't gotten my morning kiss yet."

I blushed, shaking my head furiously at him. I hadn't brushed my teeth!

"One kiss and I'll let you go."

I shook my head, pushing at his bare shoulders.

"One little peck."

I pushed on his shoulders a little harder. One of my hands trying to pry his hold on my waist off.

"I'm just asking for a peck Jungkook."

I rolled my eyes at him. My hand going up to motion me brushing my teeth, and he only smirked.

He understood what I meant, but he still wouldn't let me go. This man!

"Don't be so over dramatic Kookie. I just want a little peck and then I'll let you go do your thing."

I huffed at him. Damn his persistence. So I move slightly forward, tilted my head to the side a little and gave his cheek a quick peck.

I move back, crossing my arms and looking at him expectantly. He didn't move an inch. Made no attempt to let me go either.

"I meant on the lips." To prove his point he puckered his lips a little.

I shook my head, glaring at him. Well as much of a glare I could muster up while blushing profoundly.

Just then there was a knock on the door and my body sagged in relief. Before either of us could answer, the person had already let themselves inside the room.

"Umm..." Taehyung hyung said, eyes widening upon seeing the pair of us. I looked away, too conscious to make eye contact while Jimin openly glared at him.

"Yes Tae?" He asked, still glaring at him for interrupting us. The said person could only clear his throat and scratch the back of his head stiffly.

"Uhh, Jin hyung's calling us to eat breakfast before we all head to Jeju."

I turned to look at him quickly, alarmed.

This also seemed to be news for Jimin. "We're going to Jeju today? I thought we didn't have any schedules planned for a while."

"We don't. We're just going for a day trip."

"A day trip all the way to Jeju? Who's idea was this?" Jimin whined. "That's such a long journey."

Little Did He Know | Jikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें