Care For Me

Harry:15

Niall:17

Liam:17

Zayn:18

Louis:19

Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were used to only having each other. Their mum and dad were huge film stars so they were always gone for work which left the older boys to care for the younger ones. They didn't mind it, they knew their parents loved them.

"Harry come eat dinner!" Louis yelled from the kitchen. Harry groaned but slowly got up. His stomach felt a bit weird, he was weak, and he didn't have an appetite but he didn't want to worry the boys by not eating. He left his room, which he shared with Zayn, and went to the kitchen. His stomach churned a bit when he noticed that Louis and Zayn had made pasta, he normally loved it but the thought of eating the heavy food didn't settle well with him. Harry sat down and picked up his fork, slowly bringing small bites to his lips.

"Haz are you alright? Normally you love pasta." Niall said, noticing the boy's odd behaviour.

"M' fine, just really knackered, had a long day at school today."

"Alright, just finish your food then you can go sleep okay?" Liam said and Harry just nodded, continuing to eat his food extremely slowly. Eventually he finished and put his dishes in the sink and walked back to his room and going to sleep.

He woke up and looked at the clock, it was just passed midnight. His stomach was churning violently and his whole body ached. He tried moving around to find a position that made his stomach feel better but nothing was working so eventually he sat up. He was in so much pain and was extremely uncomfortable so he decided to wake up Zayn.

"Zayn...Zee. Zayn wake up." Zayn didn't even budge, he was such a heavy sleeper. Harry clutched his stomach as it churned again. He turned on his bedside lamp.

"Harry what are you doing?" Zayn mumbled out as he blinked and rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust to the light. He noticed the look on Harry's face and he quickly sat up.

"Harry what's wrong?"

"Zee I don't fee-" Harry put his hand up to his mouth but it was too late, he threw up all over himself and his bed before he began sobbing. Zayn jumped out of bed and went to rub Harry's back.

"Oh Hazza, it's okay baby. Do you feel like you're going to be sick again?" Before Harry could respond he threw up again also getting it all over himself and the bed once more. Zayn grabbed a tissue and held it up to Harry's nose and told him to blow. Harry did it and just cried harder as he gagged again. Zayn held the rubbish bin up for him but nothing happened so he put it down.

"I'm going to go get Liam and Louis okay?" Harry just nodded as he continued to cry. Liam walked down the hallway to Liam and Louis' room. Niall had his own room because he talked and snored in his sleep. Zayn opened the door and turned on the light which woke up both of the boys immediately.

"Ugh what the fuck Zayn?!" Louis groaned.

"I need your help, Harry was sick all over himself and the bed and he's upset. They both jumped out of their beds and Liam slipped on some sweats real quick before going down the hall to Zayn and Harry's room. When they opened the door Harry was throwing up again but this time on the floor.

"I-I tried t-to grab the b-bin M' s-sorry!" He sobbed. Louis went over to him and just rubbed his back.

"It's okay love, it's not your fault. Let's get your dirty clothes off then you can come take a nice hot bath." Harry nodded and allowed Louis to pull off his vomit covered clothes. He led him to the loo and started a bath as Zayn stripped Harry's sheets and threw them in the washer along with his clothes and Liam started cleaning the floor and opening the windows to air out the smell.

Harry had been in the bath for about ten minutes when that horrible feeling came back.

"Lou M' gonna be sick!" He yelled as he clamped his hand over his mouth. Louis quickly grabbed the rubbish bin and held it under Harry's chin as he began throwing up again.

"Let it all out baby. It's okay." Harry finished about five minutes later and wiped his mouth before letting Louis continue to wash him. Eventually Louis got him out and dressed him in something warm before putting him on the couch with a bin next to his head.

"Goodnight love, just yell if you need something." Louis said but Harry was already asleep. Harry cried out six more times during the night and all the boys including Niall came to comfort him as he got sick. Niall helped Harry change his clothes when he accidentally threw up on himself again because he didn't grab the bin in time. The next morning Harry felt better, he was still exhausted but that was because he'd been up all night throwing up. He thanked the boys for taking care of him but they just brushed it off and said it was their duty as older brothers. Luckily what Harry had was a 24 hour bug and none of the other boys caught it.

Thank you to BrealeyRose for the prompt, I hope you liked it. I'm going to post prompts based on the order they were commented on the announcement chapter for this book. I also have my other books to update, this updating everyday thing was really easy when I only had one story at a time, now I have three to constantly work on plus one book that I'm doing extra chapters on so I'm trying my best to get at least one update out per book everyday. Thank you for being patient with me.