Impact

Zayn- Papa

 Liam- Dad or Dada

Louis-17

Niall-7

"Okay Lou, remember to pick up Niall after school today because I have to stay at the hospital late and Papa has afternoon/night shift. Niall will be waiting in front of his school with his aide."

"Okay dad, have a good day at work I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you too Lou. Niall! Come on baby it's time for school!"

"Coming!" Niall yelled as he ran down the stairs. "Dada did you know that when someone has a stroke it could leave them partially or fully paralysed or that fatal familial syndrome is when you can't sleep but don't confuse it with insomnia because the difference is with this disease you literally can't sleep and eventually it'll kill you. It typically onsets in late adolescence or early adulthood." Niall was mildly autistic. Part of the disorder is they find something that they're interested in and they'll learn everything there is to know about it, for Niall it was medical information. Of course Liam knew all this,he was a successful doctor but he liked to humour his son seeing as it made him happy.

"Wow really? You're so smart Ni Ni. Are you ready for school?" Niall nodded and grabbed his lunch off the table then left with Liam after saying goodbye to Zayn and Louis.

"Are you about to head out too?" Zayn asked Louis.

"In about five minutes, what time do you leave for work papa?"

"Not for another hour. You should probably get going now Lou there's always a bit of traffic."

"Yeah you're right. Bye papa I'll see you tonight. Love you."

"Love you too and remember to pick up Niall."

"I know!" Louis shouted as he was already halfway out the door.

School went by quickly and soon Louis was on his way to pick up Niall. When he pulled up in front of the school he spotted his little brother standing with his classroom aide Ms. Chloe just like Liam said he would be. He parked his car and got out.

"LOULOU!" Niall shouted as he ran over to Louis and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Ni, you got all your stuff bud?"

"Yup. Lou did you know that a normal blood pressure is 120/80 but sometimes it can be 140/90 and that's okay too."

"Really? I didn't know that." Louis said genuinely. Niall just smiled, proud that he taught his big brother something.

"Can we go home now Lou? M' hungry."

"You're always hungry monkey but sure we can go. Thank you for waiting with him Ms. Chloe."

"No problem, I love talking to little Nialler here."

"Bye Ms. Chloe I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Niall." Louis strapped Niall in and then got in the driver's seat and pulled out of the school car park.

"How was school today?"

"It was great! We learned more maths stuff like addition and subtraction but I already know it so my teacher let me learn multiplication with Ms. Chloe. I'm ahead of the whole class Lou!" Louis smiled in the rear view mirror at Niall.

"That's so good monkey, dada and papa will be so prou-" There was a large crash and then everything went black for Louis.

"Payne-Malik we got a dispatch call for a car wreck. A compact car was hit by a drunk driver on Nottingham Rd. The drunk driver had no passengers and the compact car has reported to contain one child and an adult male."