Our Boyfriend

Zianourry.

Louis-19

Liam-18

Niall-18

Harry-17

Zayn-15

Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn were all in a happy relationship together. It had started with just Louis, Liam, and Niall but as years progressed they added Harry and then eventually Zayn. Zayn was the youngest and the smallest out of all of them and his boyfriends loved to baby him, especially when he was ill.

Louis, Liam,Niall,and Harry woke up early only to see that their youngest boyfriend wasn't in bed with them. They all got up and got dressed before walking downstairs to look for him. Liam spotted him curled up on the couch sleeping. His nose was bright red and he was shivering even though he was covered in a huge lump of blankets. He went over to Zayn and felt his forehead immediately noticing how warm he was.

"Niall can you do me a favour and go get the thermometer? Louis go run him a cool bath, he's definitely running a fever I just don't know how high. Harry, don't get too close to Zayn, you know how weak your immune system is and the last thing we need is for you to be ill too." Liam said, taking on the role of "daddy" he always got this way when one of the boys were sick or hurt. Niall handed the thermometer to Liam as he gently shook Zayn's shoulder.

"Zayn babe wake up. I have to take your temperature." Zayn groaned but slowly opened his eyes and allowed Liam to stick the thermometer in his mouth. Niall sat next to Zayn and brushed his hair off of his sweaty forehead. The thermometer beeped after a couple seconds and Liam pulled it out as Zayn let his eyes droop again.

"39.4 Zee that's way too high we need to get you in the bath now. Niall go tell Louis to add ice cubes in their too." Niall ran off to help Louis load ice into the tub as Liam undressed Zayn down to his briefs and carried him to the tub. He pulled his briefs off before shaking Zayn awake again.

"Zee I know this is going to be super cold but we need to bring your fever down babe." Louis explained as Liam placed Zayn in the ice bath. Zayn screamed hoarsely seeing as his throat was sore as well and desperately tried to get out but Niall and Louis held their small boyfriend down.

"Please stop yelling love you're going to hurt your throat more. This is to help you." Niall cooed softly. Zayn stopped fighting against them and just began crying quietly. After about 5 minutes Zayn's lips had turned blue and he was shivering so Liam lifted him out and wrapped him in a fluffy towel and carried him back to the couch where he sat with Zayn cuddled on his lap as Harry retrieved some clothes for him. Harry unwrapped Zayn and put briefs on him then some shorts and a short sleeved shirt. He knew Zayn was cold but his skin was still warm. Niall stuck the thermometer in Zayn's mouth again and waited for it to beep before pulling it out.

"38.8 It's gone down a bit but it's still high."

"Li I'm cold." Zayn whined.

"I know my love but we need your temperature to go down. Zayn just weakly nodded.

"Does anything else hurt?" Louis asked.

"my throat hurts and my body aches."

"Do you want some tea? Harry asked. Zayn nodded gratefully as Harry went off to make some on the stove. He brought it back to Zayn once he was done and Zayn took a sip, savouring the warm liquid running down his scratchy throat.

"Thanks Hazza."

"No problem Zee." Over the next few hours Zayn's temperature once again went up but this time to 39.9 which was extremely worrisome, especially when Zayn became disoriented. Louis and Niall rushed off to start another ice bath and Liam quickly placed Zayn in it, the boy too weak and out of it to even fight against it. Even when his lips turned blue they kept him in for an extra ten minutes because they knew he had to get his temperature down. Eventually then took him out and dressed him again and took his temperature.

"38.6 It's going down." Louis announced. They all went and sat on the couch and turned on the telly to a low volume seeing as Zayn was sleeping in Louis' arms. Eventually they all fell asleep and Louis woke up about an hour later feeling his shirt completely drenched. He looked in his lap seeing that Zayn was sweating profusely so Louis quickly shook Liam awake.

"Go get the thermometer, I think his fever broke." Liam did as told and placed the thermometer in Zayn's mouth.

"37.1, it's pretty much back to normal." Liam smiled as he took it out. Louis then gently woke up Zayn.

"Your fever broke love, how do you feel?"

"better, my throat still hurts and my body is still a bit achy though."

"Okay well go back to sleep babe." Louis pecked the side of Zayn's lips and Liam did the same before Zayn fell back asleep. He slept through the whole night with the other four boys taking turns cuddling with their small boyfriend. When he woke up the next morning he felt a lot better, only having a small cough left and he thanked his four boyfriends for taking such good care of him.

Thank you to ILove1D2015 for this prompt. Hope you enjoyed it. :)