Camping

Harry woke up feeling awful. His head was pounding, his throat was sore, his stomach was churning and his muscles ached but he knew that he had to get up. He and the rest of the boys were leaving to go camping today, they'd been planning this for months and Harry wasn't going to miss it. He was still excited despite how horrible he felt.

"Babe are you rea- whoa Haz you don't look so good."

"M' fine Lou." He tried to smile but it made his head pound even more so it came out as more of a grimace.

"Are you sure? We can stay home if you're ill." He knew Louis really wanted to go and so did he so he wasn't going to be the one to ruin this for them.

"M' fine, just tired still." He yawned to make it more believable and tried not to cringe when a pain shot through his head. Louis believed him though.

"Alright well go shower, it's the last one you'll get for a week." Harry nodded and grabbed a towel before heading into the loo. He undressed and had to sit on the edge of the tub as a wave of dizziness swept over him. When it passed he stood up and turned on the shower before getting in. He sighed in relief as the hot water hit his aching body, he was too weak to wash himself so he just sat in the corner of the tub and continued to let the water hit him. After about ten minutes he felt his stomach turn and he put his hand up to his mouth. He took a deep breath and slowly the nausea went away. He got out of the shower and wrapped his hair in the towel and walked back out into the room, not caring about the fact that he was naked, it's nothing Louis hasn't seen obviously, they've been dating for 3 years.

"Hurry and get dressed love, the others are waiting outside in the van." Harry nodded and put on some briefs before pulling on some sweats and and a jumper, he just wanted to be comfortable. He threw a beanie on and grabbed his suitcase.

"Are you ready babe?"

"Yep." Louis replied.

*

They had been in the car for an hour and still had another hour to go. Liam was driving, Zayn was in the passenger seat, and the other three were in the back. Harry felt more nauseous than he did earlier in the shower after about five minutes so he decided to take a nap and hoped it would help. He slept about forty minutes and it helped for that time period but he woke up right when they entered the winding roads and he was feeling worse than ever, he swallowed heavily.

"Hey Liam, I really need to wee and I don't think I can hold it much longer. Can we stop at a shop or something?"

"Sorry Haz, there's only the woods from now on so you're going to be going in a tree."

"I don't care just please pull over!" Liam was taken aback by Harry's tone but Harry could only focus on getting out of the car, he could feel the vomit in his throat. Liam quickly pulled to the side and Harry jumped out and ran until he was sure he couldn't be seen any more. He doubled over and threw up into a bush, he coughed and was about to stand up when his stomach lurched again and he threw up once more. He wiped his mouth and walked back to the car, trying to keep his balance.

"You alright Haz, you were gone awhile." Niall asked.

"Yeah, I wandered too far in and got a little confused on the way back." He lied smoothly.

A few hours later and they had everything set up and had just finished eating dinner and were now sitting by the campfire just talking and laughing, except Harry. Harry ate so they wouldn't be suspicious but he was regretting it big time. He was currently sitting on Louis' lap while the latter had his arms wrapped around his waist. As time went on Harry knew he was going to be sick.

"Lou let me up." He whispered.

"Noo stay with me Hazza." Louis whined playfully. Harry felt so ill he didn't know what to do.

"Lou." He sobbed out. Louis released him as the other three boys looked on in concern.

"Hazza what's wrong?" Harry turned and tried to run but he only got about two steps away when he couldn't contain it any more. He threw up without warning getting it all over himself and the dirt below. Louis and Liam jumped up to comfort him while Niall went to get him more clothes and Zayn got water to wash away the sick from the dirt because it was right by where they ate.

"Oh Haz, I knew you looked ill. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Didn't wanna ruin this trip."

"It wouldn't have, now come on let's go get some rest love." Harry shook his head no as tears welled up in his eyes again.

"Why are you crying again Hazza?" Liam asked with concern.

"I feel awful." Harry said before gagging. "M' gonna be sick again!" They quickly led Harry to an open area behind the tent where nobody went. "I don't wanna throw up!"

"You'll feel better love, it's okay let it happen." Harry gagged and coughed but nothing happened then an extremely forceful gag erupted from him and he threw up violently.

"I-It hurts!" He yelled before throwing up again then collapsing against Liam.

"You did good Hazza, now go lay down yeah?" Liam said as he helped peel Harry's soiled outfit off. Niall handed Harry the new clothes and Louis helped him into them before taking him into the tent.

"Sorry I ruined the trip boo."

"You didn't ruin anything love, just get some rest and focus on getting better, that's all that matters. And that's exactly what Harry did.

I feel like that sucked, I'm sorry. I just wanted to post something. Happy 22nd Birthday to Louis' husband and baby mama, Harry <3 Leave prompts below and sorry again that this sucked.