Leave Your Name And Your Number

Niall:7

Zayn:20

"Thank you so much for taking your brother for the day. Normally we wouldn't leave him with you when he's this ill but we really had no other choice, neither of us could get the day off from work." Harry explained as he handed the sick and sleeping seven year old to Zayn. Louis was already at work, he was a lawyer and had a huge case he had to present at today while Harry was the vice president of a fashion design company and they had a huge presentation today to discuss the new line coming out.

"Dad it's fine, I completely understand." Harry placed a few bags of things for Niall in the house.

"Okay um, he has a high fever right now and he said his stomach is hurting him really badly, he threw up about two hours ago but he's been okay since then. He won't tell you when he feels sick, you know how he gets, so you have to watch his facial expressions.

"Dad I know, I lived with you guys up until a few months ago, I know how to take care of him when he's sick now go before you miss your presentation." Harry kissed Niall's cheek and then Zayn's.

"Thank you Zee. Either Louis or I will be here to pick him up around 8 okay?" Zayn just nodded and closed the door as Harry ran to his car and drove away. Zayn laid Niall on the couch with a bin by his head just in case and covered him with a blanket before going to sit on the other couch to watch the telly. About half an hour later Niall woke up and when he saw he wasn't in his bed he began whining and whimpering. Zayn went over and sat next to him, rubbing his back.

"Ni it's okay, you're at my house. Dad and Papa had to go to work." Niall looked up at Zayn and Zayn saw he looked a little paler than usual, he also saw that he was tearing up and his bottom lip was wobbling, this always happened before he got sick. Zayn quickly grabbed the bin and placed it under Niall's chin as he began gagging and coughing. He stayed like this for about five minutes before he finally threw up. When he was done he pushed the bin away from himself and began sobbing. Pretty much nobody likes getting sick but Niall was almost terrified of it, he'd try to hold it in as long as he could and he was always inconsolable for at least 20 minutes after.

"Shh love, you're going to make yourself sick again." Zayn tried as he held Niall but he wasn't having it, he just kept sobbing and then he gagged again and before Zayn could do anything Niall had thrown up all over him. Niall cried harder and tried to get away from Zayn.

"S-Sorry...m-m-mad!" Was all Zayn could make out. He took his dirty shirt off and Niall's too since it got on him and threw them in the laundry before picking Niall up and placing him against his bare chest.

"No baby, I'm not mad, it's okay. It's not your fault." Niall just kept crying. An hour later and Niall was still sobbing and Zayn didn't know why, typically he would have been okay by now.

"Ni baby what's wrong?"

"H-hurts."

"I know it hurts love, why don't you take some medicine then go to sleep and maybe it'll feel better?"

"N-no.. h-hurts!" Niall screamed, clutching his right side and that's when realization hit Zayn.

"Fuck." He mumbled. He quickly threw a shirt on and a jumper for Niall before grabbing his car keys and rushing out the door. He was so glad he had his own car seat for Niall. He strapped him in then jumped in the driver's seat and sped off towards the ER.

"Help! My little brother Niall has appendicitis, he's seven!" A doctor ran and took Niall from Zayn, placing him on a bed and feeling around. He pulled out his pager.

"I need an OR cleared now, severe appendicitis, it's already burst." Zayn was terrified. He knew it was bad if it burst. He looked up to see a team of doctors surrounding Niall.

"Niall! Stay with us Niall!" Zayn looked on, mortified as Niall lost consciousness and they whisked him away. He pulled out his phone and called Louis, it went straight to voicemail.

"Oi Oi! It's Louis, why don't you leave your name and your number and I'll get back to you." He hung up and called Harry, it also went to voicemail.

"..Oh it's recording? Lou I did it wrong, can I try agai-" Normally he'd laugh at his dad's failed attempt of a voicemail but this was a serious time. He tried repeatedly and couldn't get a hold of them.

"Niall Stylinson?" Zayn stood up.

"Is he alright?"

"As you know, his appendix burst inside of him. He developed an infection and we're going to have to keep him over night to treat him, he should be fine since we began treating it before it progressed too much. You can come see him." Zayn followed the doctor into the room.

"Zee." Niall said weakly.

"Hey angel, are you feeling better?" Niall nodded his head. Zayn tried calling both of his fathers again but it went to voicemail.

Around 8pm Zayn got a call from Louis.

"Zee are you home? I'm standing outside."

"Papa didn't you get any of my calls or voice mails?!"

"I just turned my phone on, they haven't come through yet."

"Niall is in hospital, his appendix burst and they're keeping him over night because he developed an infection!"

"Oh my god, I'm going to go pick up your dad and we'll be right there!" Zayn could hear Louis' voice breaking through the phone. About twenty minutes later the pair ran into the room.

"Ni baby we're so sorry. I should have kept my phone on." Louis cried.

"S' okay papa. I feel better." Harry stroked Niall's soft blonde hair and kissed his forehead. All three men stayed overnight with Niall while he received his treatment. He reacted well to it and was able to be released the next afternoon.

Thank you to Music_luver98 for the prompt. I'll try to get another one out later but it's 1am and I'm pretty exhausted. I've taken note of all the prompts left for me and I'm going in order for the most part. I might change the order a bit depending on the content.