PROLOGUE

*************DISCLAIMER!***************

THIS is the SECOND written book of the series.

You CAN read "Making Her The Alpha" first as it will lead you to the very first book and will not change or affect  the story.

HOWEVER, be sure to know this book is based on the PAST and "Making Her My Belonging" IS based on the PRESENT of this book.

Your choice.

Hope you enjoy!
*************"***************************

A woman's cries echoed through the pitch black, spring night. Her blonde hair was all messed up as sweat drops ran down her face. Her husband stood next to her holding her hand firmly while trying to hold the outrageous pain caused by the pressure made by his in-labor wife.

-"I can see the head! Madam, let's give another push! At the count of three. Breath in and...1....2...3...push!"- said another woman in front of the other with her clothes all covered in blood.

Two more women held her legs so she wouldn't drop them. Finally, a baby's cry was heard and the man's blue eyes quickly lit up in joy as he readied himself to see his son.

-"Is it a boy?"- asked the man with a wide grin.

The woman looked down at the baby and cut the umbilical cord. She measured the baby and then cleaned the tiny one a bit to finally wrap some blankets to keep it warm.

-"Congratulations! It's a very healthy baby"- said the woman with brown hair while handing the baby to the father.

The man quickly looked at the baby and his eyes were quickly laid upon the strange birthmark on the baby's deltoid.

-"Looks like a butterfly...poor son"- he said while smirking.

-"Um...Sir"- said the woman as the other female helpers began cleaning around the room. "It's a baby girl"

He quickly looked at her as his eyes began to fill with sadness as he then laid his sight upon his newborn daughter. She was his fifth daughter, and still no matter how much they tried, they could still not conceive a boy. To top it all, neither of the daughters had inherited his wolf blood so far.

-"Thank you for telling me..."- he said as he handed the baby to his wife and pulled a chair close to the bed.

The woman slowly lowered his wife's legs and then left the room to give them some privacy.

-"I'm so sorry, Dan..."- said the blonde woman between tears.

He simply caressed her cheek as he smiled bitterly at his wife. It's not like he hated the baby, he just hated what would happen after the others found out the the Alpha had, once again, a daughter and no sons to be the heir to his position.

-"It's not your fault, Crina. Look. You gave me an even more beautiful daughter. She has your side of the family's ginger hair and even a rare birthmark. Maybe she will make a great difference in our lives"- said Dan as he caressed his newborn daughter's small hands.

-"Why don't you name her?"- said Crina as she smiled at her positive husband.

He looked at her with determined and excited eyes as he gave a broad smile.

-"Dacia"- he said.

He was extremely sure that their daughter was a complete blessing to their family even if others wouldn't see it like they did.